I have now been working as a hypnotherapist for over 18 years during which time I have seen many 1000s of clients and have received excellent feedback.
As it can be a long way to travel to see me, accommodation can be provided and arrangements made to have more than one session over a short visit.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would be delighted to assist.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am :
- an EX - member of the National Society of Professional Hypnotherapists and sat on their Advisory Council For 10 years
- recognised as senior qualified hynotherapy pracititioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register.
- a member of the National Council of Psychotherapy (Snr Accr)
- a member of the Hypnotherapy Association
- registered with the CNHC
- expert regular columnist with Positive Health Magazine
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Fertility and childbirth
Post operative healing
All sessions apart from smoking cesssation are £75.00
Smoking cessation is £95.00. 2nd smoking session, if required, is £75.00
Most clients benefit enormously from one or two sessions, though in some instances more may be required.
All appointments are client driven and I do not offer block booking arrangements (other than as mentioned above if you are staying for a short while) as it is impossible to 'guess' just how many sessions may be necessary for any one individual.
I currently see clients either in Glendaruel, at Eco health food shop in Hillfoot Street, Dunoon or, occasionally, in Strachur.
Please feel free to call for further details.