Ken Howard Internationally Recognised Therapist/Trainer CNHC GHR HA ABH
25a Lovely Lane
27 Wilson Patten Street
Stoptober book a session at a discount (contact me for details) I am a professional, confidential, friendly Clinical Hypnotherapist and I have been in practice since 1990. I have undergone extensive training in the UK and the USA over many years with some of the best trainers in Hypnotherapy and NLP in the world. These include Tad James, Richard Bandler, Gil Boyne, Paul McKenna and more.
I see clients in my office (not home based) and I will help you to make positive and permanent changes in your life and feel safe, relaxed and comfortable during your sessions with me.
I have spent over 35 years studying and training in many fields of Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT, TFT, Timeline Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, WHEE, Tapas Acupressure Technique, EMDR, The Healing Codes, Meditation techniques, plus more and even now I spend my time researching and studying many new techniques updates of techniques and studies from around the world.
I have been told many times when giving talks at Hypnotherapy meetings and conventions and during trainings that I have a great wealth of knowledge in the fields that I have studied. There were several times between 2000 and 2010 (because of the many stimulating discussions that we had) the late Gil Boyne (one of the world’s best hypnotherapy trainers) invited me to Masterclasses with him in London and Los Angeles.
What should I expect from hypnotherapy?
Many people do not understand hypnosis and so I invite you to contact me for help in answering any questions that you have (regarding any of the therapies that I am trained in) as most people tell me that I answer most of their questions more completely than other therapists (due to my experience and knowledge).
Please note that for non simple or multiple questions a phone call is by far the best way for me to respond and help you and I can phone you at a mutually convenient time to save you the cost of the call if you wish.
I have learned many techniques and methods over many years of study and training that help me to help clients achieve positive changes in their lives in as few sessions as possible. I have clients regularly telling me that the problems that they have been trying to change with other therapies (sometimes previously spending years in Psychotherapy or similar therapies) have changed in a short space of time by coming to see me. Because of past successes I receive many referrals by word of mouth from clients, Doctors, client’s work colleagues and client’s friends.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Internationally Recognised Therapist and Hypnotherapy Trainer
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, Hypnotherapy Trainer, Master Practitioner of NLP, Master Practitioner of Timeline therapy, Advanced EFT Practitioner and Reiki Master Practitioner in several systems.
I am a member of:
- The American Board of Hypnotherapy, The American Board of NLP,
- The Hypnotherapy Association,
- The General Hypnotherapy Register,
- The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council,
- Founder Member of the Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Association.
- I am also a member of the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council) which is the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners and is Government backed. Click on the following link:-http://www.cnhc.org.uk/pages/index.cfm
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I am highly trained in Anxiety and Stress Management, Addiction therapy, Stop Smoking, Weight Management, Gastric Band Hypnotherapy, Public Speaking and many other areas of Hypnotherapy
I also specialise in desensitising negative feelings (fears, phobias, P.T.S.D., anxiety and panic attacks, etc).
My prices are very reasonable (and up to 70% less than City centre therapists) as I feel that more people should be able to gain from my experience and learnings PLUS if you would like to ask me any questions over the phone you can do so with no obligation (I will give you the best advice that I can).
£50 per 1 and 1/2 hour session (rates are for Lovely Lane office).
The first session is almost 2 hours in total as it includes a consultation at no extra cost.
5 days a week including Saturdays. 2 evenings a week - please contact to arrange the best time for you.