Lynda Papworth - Diploma in Hypnotherapy
01827 880 345 / 0789 903 8332
I am a qualified, experienced hypnotherapist and have been in private practice for fourteen years. I am also a qualified Life Coach and Personal Development Tutor. I am trained in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
There are many reasons people come to see me. For example, they may feel stressed, anxious, or have low self-esteem and want to feel at peace and confident. Other people may be experiencing relationship issues, or have problems at work and they want to behave in an assertive way. Sometimes people are sad because they have experienced a significant loss and they want to recover their equilibrium. These are just some of the problems and issues people experience.
I specialise in enabling people to bring awareness, understanding and clarity to their lives. I enjoy assisting and encouraging people to discover their own personal power, so that they are more able to solve and resolve their own life issues and challenges.
I really enjoy what I do.
Every person who comes to see me is unique, so each consultation is designed for you personally.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma - The National Council For Hypnotherapy(Reg.)
- Diploma in Life Coaching - NCFE
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - Cambridge College
- Certificate in Life Coaching - NCFE
- Advanced Personal Development Certificate - CAN
- Counselling Skills Certificate - RSA
- Counselling Skills Certificate - The Berne Institute
- EFT Practitioner Certificate
- City and Guilds Adult Education Certificate
- The Berne Institute Foundation Certificate
- Level One Reiki Natural Healing Certificate
- Psychology of Depression Certificate
- Advanced Training in Transactional Analysis (Psychotherapy) Four years at Degree Level
I am a currently a member of the following organisation:
- Registered Member of The National Council for Hypnotherapy
I receive regular clinical supervision for my psychotherapy/counselling/ clients.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Grief and loss
£45.00 per hour
Consultations times will be discussed when you 'phone to make an appointment.