Lifestyle Therapy - Susan Leigh
3 Alstone Drive
0161 928 7880 / 07802 533138
Established in 1988, Susan Leigh works with individuals, couples and in business.
She helps individuals to overcome their old unwanted patterns of behaviour and become more confident and positive in their lives. She works in helping couples to improve their communications and mutual understanding and is a coach member of Manchester Collaborative Pod. She provides workshops and presentations for business clients on managing stress, team building and supports individual and team performance and motivation.
She trains advanced hypnotherapy techniques for the Academy of Holistic Hypnotherapy.
She is a regular contributor to BBC local and national Radio, has appeared on BBC TV and is a regular writer for many national and international publications and web sites. Her book 'Dealing With Death, Coping With the Pain' (ISBN 978 09565 08928, priced £9.99) contains 7 chapters that help readers understand, cope and find strategies to deal with the loss, transition and change of circumstances caused by bereavement, divorce, loss of health, career.
For more information visit her website.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified with the Academy of Curative Hypnotherapy, passed Distinction
Advanced Level 4 Diploma in Counselling, passed Merit
Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
Member of National Council for Hypnotherapy (Accredited)
Member of Hypnotherapy Association
Member of the Stress Management Society
Member of Manchester Collaborative Lawyers, Separation Solutions for Mediation in family work - coach member
Member of Sale and Altrincham Chamber of Commerce
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Abuse - emotional, physical and sexual
1st 2 hour session £90
Subsequent session 1 1/2 hour £85
- Hypnotherapy - how it can help you deal with conflict
- Would it help you to try hypnotherapy?
- If you want your goals to succeed
- Tired and Hopeful of a Good Night's Sleep?
- Tips to Identify an Abusive Relationship
- Five Effective Tips to Manage Stress
- Can't Sleep Due to Worry?
- Ways to Help Your Graduate Trainee Deal With Stress
Available for appointments daytime, evening and weekend
See all of my Published Articles.
Available by appointment 7 days & evenings a week