Louise Levy MA DipCAH DipCBH HPD PNLP Adv DipLC BTFT DPLT MNCH(Acc) SIRPA(Adv)
Lily House Consulting Rooms
11 The Shrubberies
I am a highly reputable, experienced registered Senior Clinical and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist based in South Woodford, East London E18. I offer a free,10-minute telephone consultation under no obligation.
I work integratively with my clients; using a combination of Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (CBT), Counselling, Coaching, Minfulness Neuro-Linguistic Linguistic Programming). This approach enables me to tailor the therapy to your individual needs. I practice both clinical hypnotherapy, which addresses past issues, and cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy, which addresses your current thoughts, feelings and behaviour. I am also a specialist in Eriksonian suggestion therapy.
For the majority of conditions affecting the mind and/or the body, the most sessions you are likely to need is between 5-6 following an induction session. An example of treatments are given below:
- Stress & Anxiety: For example, panic attacks, blushing, stuttering, social anxiety phobias, fears, insomnia, work-related stress, low self-confidence, exam nerves etc.
- Mood & Thoughts: For example, OCD obsessions and compulsions, obsessive compulsive thinking, over analyzing, compulsive worry, lack of self-belief etc
- Habits: Including addictions, quitting smoking, alcohol abuse, eating disorders, food addictions/ faddy eating and bad habits, e.g. nail-biting.
- Low Mood Depression and Anger Management: Hypnotherapy is effectively combined with cognitive behavioural therapy to help you change the way you feel about yourself, others and your circumstances. Click here for further information http://www.louiselevy.co.uk/hypno-cbt_4.html
- Personal Development: For example, public speaking, job interview performance, study skills, sports performance i.e Improve your golf, run faster etc.
- Inter-Personal Problems: For example, relationship problems, family problems, or conflict at work.
- Specific Fears: Fear of flying, open spaces, heights, closed spaces, animals, insects, needles, the dentist etc.
- Emotional Trauma: Hurt, upset, anger, frustration, guilt, jealousy, grief. I can help you to
- 'let go' of these emotions and move on with your life.
Trial one off relaxation sessions available for yourself or to buy for others are available in the following areas:
- Learn Self-Relaxation
- Self Hypnosis
- Tension Release
I have recently added Past Life Regression to my skill set having successfully achieved a full Diploma in this fascinating area. Feel free to contact me for further information into experiencing it either as a one-off session or as a way of resolving deeper rooted issues over 3 -5 sessions.
I am also one of a few hypnotherapists who also specialises in working with children age 6 -12 as well as adults, teenagers and the elderly.
Visit this web page for further information:
All of my approaches are safe, durable and effective.
Call me today under no obligation to find out how I can help.
Why choose me as your therapist over anyone else? I am extremely proud of my built up reputation and consistently receive 5 star reviews in all of my business listings. Read some for yourself at http://www.louiselevy.co.uk or just a few below
Louise is a gentle well-informed practitioner. Trusting, caring and motivational.
Her own experiences in life was what attracted me to her practice. The tools and information learned will help me for the rest of my life.
"After seeing Louise I feel so much lighter and no longer have the weight of worry about my issues weighing me down. I have been left with some tools that I use regularly and am a lot happier and feel strong enough to work through future challenges!"
Since seeing Louise I have learnt to take control of the issues I had regarding food which have plagued me for years and am now achieving the weight loss that has been so difficult in the past. Louise is easy to talk to, sympathetic and highly professional and I would wholeheartedly recommend her."
Louise made me feel at ease from the start and was very understanding. It was the good reviews that led me to her and as she has led me to have a deeper understanding of myself, I feel indebted to her and wish to echo the positive experience others have had working with Louise. The techniques I have learnt have helped me deal with life's challenges with confidence and assurance that I didn't have before. I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone and feel sure her expertise can help others overcome a range of issues."
"Recovery from chronic pain
Louise literally helped me to see the light. Firstly, to truly understand the psychological roots of my chronic pain. Secondly, to uncover and deal with the unsaid emotions and unhandled life situations which were adding fuel to the fire of my pain."
Read more reviews on my Professional Business Listings Here
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA, DipCAH, DipCBH, HPD, PNLP, MNCH(Acc), GHR(SQHP) Adv DipLC, PG DipCG, BTFT SIRPA (Adv)
- MA (Acrdt) Guidance Counselling
- Diploma in Clinical Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD),The Bench Mark Gold Standard Hypnotherapy Qualification
- Master Practitioner in Smoking Cessation
- Master Practitioner in Working With Children
- Master Practitioner in Cancer and Hypnotherapy
- Specialist Practitioner in Virtual Gastric Band Surgery
- Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (PNLP)
- Specialist in Time Line Regression Therapy (Dealing with traumatic past issues)
- Diploma in Past Life Therapy (DPLT)
- Advanced Diploma in Life Coaching (Distinction)
- Post Graduate Degree in Careers Guidance Counselling
- British Thought Field Therapist (BTFT)
- Chronic Pain / Stress Illness Advanced SIRPA Practitioner
- SQHP Senior Status Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- MNCH(Acc) Senior Status Practitioner with the National Council for Hypnotherapy
TMS (Tension Myoneural Syndrome) Therapist with SIRPA
The National Council for Hypnotherapy
The General Hypnotherapy Register
The Register for Evidence-Based Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
The Complementary Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and SIRPA
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Chronic pain manifesting from suppressed and repressed emotions.
Did you know that most of the following conditions are caused by a build up of repressed or suppressed emotions? I am a specialist in treating Chronic Pain, Emotional Trauma Pain and Stress Illness to include:
- Back and Neck Pain (Including prolapsed discs)
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot Pain (Including Achilles Tendonitis)
- Tension Headaches
- Dizzy Sensations
- Unexplained Pelvic Pain,
- Unexplained Chest Pain,
- Eczema, Asthma
Mental Health Issues
- Panic Attacks
- Compulsive Thoughts / Compulsive Behaviour (OCD)
- PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Self-Harming etc
There is a better way than drugs and pain killers, let me show you how - Safely, easily and effectively. Why learn to 'manage your pain' when you can learn how to eradicate it altogether!
Call me now for a free no obligation telephone consultation, or visit my web page for further information http://www.louiselevy.co.uk/stress_illness_13.html
Self-referrals seen at Lily House South Woodford London E18
Hospital Consultant referrals seen at Harley Street London W1
Specialist Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist (DPLT)
Photos & videos
I consult privately out of:
Lily House Consulting Rooms,
11-12 The Shrubberies,
London E18 IBD
Please telephone or email for a consultation
Free 10 minute no obligation telephone consultation offered on 07984 011429
All treatment begins with a full Diagnostic Consultation Session £85, following this:
Standard Hypnotherapy / CBT for the majority of treatments £85 Per Session or take advantage of my block booking programme of 5 sessions for £400 (non partially refundable)
Stopping Smoking £245 for two sessions following a diagnostic consultation
Past Life Regression One-Off Experience £120, Ongoing Past Life Therapy £85 Per Session
Virtual Gastric Band Programme (5 Sessions £499) Including Virtual Surgical Procedure, full email support throughout
SIRPA TMS Diagnostic Assessment (90 Minutes £245)
Sessions last for 50 Minutes - Allow an hour for the first session to complete paperwork
sessions are paid for in advance to confirm your commitment to attending.
Kindly note I have a 24 Hour Notice Cancellation Period
I am an NHS Registered Complementary Health Practitioner Membership Number 6356 and registered with the Complementary Natural Health Council (CNHC) so you can rest assured I am bound by a code of ethics and practice to the highest standard.
I also run four successful specialist programmes:
Stopping Smoking I am a Master Practitioner in Smoking Cessation, this can usually be achieved in just one-two sessions.
Losing Weight I am a specialist in The Virtual Gastric Hypno-Band and Comprehensive Traditional Weight Loss Programme (5 sessions)
Stress Management I am an advanced specialist in Stress and Stress Illness and Emotional Trauma (Treatment Programme 5 sessions). dealing with stress/anxiety and chronic pain caused by emotional stress and inner tension. E.g. Tension headaches, IBS, unexplained chest pain, back pain, sciatica, neck pain, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, eczema, alopecia, psoriasis, CFS and M.E
Changing Limited Beliefs. (5 sessions) In this treatment programme, you raise your understanding of where these beliefs came from, address your own personality traits and learn to change your thinking. Self-esteem and confidence building are also addressed.
Monday - Friday Latest appointments start at 6:00 PM Saturday appointments available on request