Brian A Martin
Established in 2001, I have now worked with well over 500 clients and offer a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
I specialise in:-
- Anxiety [Including Generalised Anxiety, Situational Anxiety, Social Anxiety]
- Addictions [many types including Alcohol, Gambling, Pornography and Smoking]
- Obsessive Thoughts and Behaviours
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD]
- Panic Attacks
- Phobia [many types, including Driving Phobia]
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder [PTSD].
- Self Confidence
In my specialist work in these areas I mainly use:
- NLP [Neuro LInguistic Programming]
- EMDR [Eye Mevement Desensitisation & Reprogramming]
I have other qualifications too, notably a Master's Degree in Transactional Analysis [TA] Psychotherapy and in Counselling so I am able to work in what is called an 'integrative' way when necessary, drawing on different techniques to respond to each individual client's needs.
My practice is located in Hinckley, a mile off the M69/A5 Junction and convenient for Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, and Tamworth. Disabled access, convenient parking, flexible hours.
Many past clients have given positive feedback on our work together and their comments can be viewed on my website where you can also read free articles on Hypnotherapy and EMDR.
Training, qualifications & experience
Private practice since 2001.
Member National Council for Hypnotherapy [MNCH]
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma [HPD]
Masters Degree in TA Psychotherapy [MSc]
Qualified Psychotherapist [CTA]
Advanced Certificate in Counselling
Registered Member British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy [MBACP]
Registered Member United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy [UKCP]
EMDR accredited training
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Male Sexual Performance Failure
Paruresis [Shy Bladder]
Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
One hour sessions £60. Free Initial consultation.
Smoking Cure £120
10% Discount For Mental Health Nursing Staff
Fees are paid in cash, or by debit or credit card.
THE INITIAL CONSULTATION SESSION IS FREE WHETHER YOU BOOK FURTHER SESSIONS OR NOT.
PLEASE CALL ME on 07812 859680 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I make personalised cd's for my clients, which focus on their specific requirements and which they can use at home to reinforce their in session work with me.
I also offer cd's and audio downloads covering Deep Relaxation & Self Calming, Thought Stopping,
Self Confidence, Overcoming Situational Anxiety, and Anger Management.
Links to all my work may be found on my website.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Flexible including some evenings and Saturday mornings