Jason Fletcher FNCP SQHP NRH Dip. Hyp.
202 Mansfield Road
I pride myself in providing a warm and professional approach, and believe in offering comfortable, straightforward solutions whenever possible.
Bringing over 17 years experience practising therapy, and delivering therapy training, I offer Hypnotherapy sessions in the East Midlands, with practises in both Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
I have always been keen to emphasise that Clinical Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy is a caring and life-enhancing profession used for therapeutic purposes - and not for entertainment.
Training, qualifications & experience
In addition to a Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Practitioner's Diploma; my qualifications, and experience also include; Stress Management Training, Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT), NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Parks inner Child Therapy (PICT), Accredited Integrative Supervisor, and Holistic Therapies.
I have also undertaken additional training including working with anxiety, depression, mindfulness, addictions, trauma, abuse.
In my role as a qualified therapy supervisor, I provide supervision for other therapists.
My background includes also a wealth of experience providing Adult Education in both the private and public sector.
For the last 10 years, I have been the Principal, and Course Tutor, for MindWorks; a long-established Hypnotherapy training school in Nottingham, East Midlands. MindWorks also run other various accredited therapy practitioner, and professional development courses for other therapists.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Resolving adult problems resulting from Childhood abuse and poor-parenting.
- Fellow of the National Council of Psychotherapists (FNCP),
- Senior Practitioner status with the General Hypnotherapy Register.
Available Tuesday-Friday, evening appointments and some Saturday appointments available.