Alan Gray DHP HPD AdvDipH MNCH (Acc) MNCP (Snr Acc) MA BSc (Hons) DMS
29-31 Falsgrave Road
07722 071 217 (phone or text)
Do you suffer from:
Stress, anxiety, panic attacks? Lack confidence?
Depression? Being overweight? Low self-esteem?
Alcohol or smoking addiction? Gambling or over eating?
Unwanted habits? Worrying yourself sick? Fears & phobias?
Here is the natural way to reduce stress, gain confident, lose weight, stop smoking, overcome anxiety, fears & phobias, banish depression, resolve panic attacks, improve relationships, enjoy better sex, and much more, with understanding, non-judgemental and professional consultations at 29-31 Falsgrave Road, Scarborough...
Enhancing your well-being, confidence and peace of mind.
Alan Gray is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner with over 10 years of professional experience and a further fifteen years in the education sector. He is one of the most qualified and experienced practitioners in the North of England.
Alan initially trained as a Hypnoanalyst with the Hypnotherapy Control Board and was invited to join The International Association of Pure Hypnoanalysts (IAPH), now The International Association of Evidence Based Psychotherapy. He has since added many other qualifications, including Advanced Diplomas in Hypnotherapy and Stress Consultancy.
His qualifications include the premier standard Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD), the only independently accredited national hypnotherapy qualification at practitioner level.
Alan completed analytical hypnotherapy himself to ensure he is free of anxieties and negative habits.
His qualifications and memberships are listed below. Accreditation indicates the highest standard of training and experience.
You will find Alan to be professional, empathetic and non-judgemental.
HIS PASSION IS TO HELP YOU MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE.
I visited Alan Gray earlier this year as I was experiencing personal problems. On my first visit I found Alan to be a person who never judges you, but who was quite happy to sit and listen to the problems I was experiencing. The more sessions I attended the more I found I was able to talk openly about my troubles. The hypnotherapy I underwent has made me stronger as a person and all this is down to one person: Alan Gray. I would not hesitate to seek treatment from Alan in the future if I need to.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for giving me my life back. When I wake in the morning I'm ready to face the world with confidence and relish. Once again Alan many thanks. If it wasn't for you I would still be suffering from the problems that you have been able to resolve with your patient treatment and also sense of humour and understanding.
Best wishes, Steve from Whitby.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Neuro-Noetic Hypnosis Certification
- Diploma in Hypnoanalysis & Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Stress Consultancy
- Licensed Practitioner Hypno-Band (Virtual Gastric Band)
- Master Practitioner Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Advanced Practitioner Emotional Freedom Techniques
- PhD Metaphysics
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Pure Hypnoanalysis
- Advanced Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Diploma in Past Life Regression
- Educational Performance Practitioner in Schools, Colleges and Universities
- BSc (Hons) (Wales) Rural Economy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies (Scottish Business School)
- MA (East Anglia) Development Economics
- Smoking Cessation Certification
- 5-PATH Advanced Transformational Hypnotherapist
- Doctorate Complementary Medicine
- Advanced Practitioner Meridian Energy Therapies
- Certified Practitioner IBS Holistic Therapy
- Postgraduate Teaching Certificate Further Education & NVQ Assessor Qualified
- General Hypnotherapy Register (Senior Advanced Practitioner)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy (Accredited)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (Registered)
- The Hypnotherapy Association (Full Member)
- National Council of Psychotherapists (Senior Accredited)
- National Guild of Hypnotists (USA) (Certified Consulting Hypnotist)
- UK Guild of Hypnotist Examiners (Master Practitioner)
- Fellow Associated Stress Consultants
- International Hypnosis Research Institute (USA) (Chartered)
- GHR Central Register Stop Smoking Therapists
- British Holistic Medical Association
- The College of Medicine
Institute of Biology (MIBiol)
British Institute of Management (MBIM)
NHS Provider Code: 8HE88
Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Checked (Protection of Children Act)
He assists children from the age of 6 years to under 16 years old when accompanied by a parent or guardian during therapy sessions.
Alan has been a clinical hypnotherapist since 2006.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Alan Gray participates in regular CPD programmes and follows the comprehensive Codes of Conduct and Ethics required by his professional memberships.
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Fees are stated in the 'Fees Page' (accessed from near top right Home Page) of the Scarborough Hypnotherapy website. To help you, session fees have been maintained at their present level for the last three years.
Please note: We are currently unable to accept cheques or cards as payment.
To be successful, it is important that clients are motivated and disciplined in keeping appointments. Hypnotherapy is a relative quick solution to many problems, but it should not be regarded as a 'quick fix'.
At least 24 hours notice of a missed appointment should be given, otherwise a session fee will be payable.
All sessions are by appointment only. Appointments can occasionally be made outside of normal working hours (after 5pm and on Saturdays).
Free parking (2.5 hours) is available close by at Sainsbury's Supermarket, or free up to 3 hours on local streets.
You can enter the Scarborough Hypnotherapy building in complete privacy.
Since there are several company offices in the building you could be visiting any one of these. There is also no receptionist to ask you embarrassing questions.
The Practice is situated on the first floor where Alan will see you immediately. Appointments are arranged so that you are not kept waiting.