Richard Hennessy- Anxiety and Weight Focused
635a Abbeydale Road
0114 383 0123
Sheffield hypnotherapy practice Focused Hypnosis could help you to live the life you desire and deserve.
- Are you ready for change?
- Are you sick of feeling the way you do?
- Not sure what else to try?
Hypnotherapy could help you to make the changes you desire. Just imagine what it would feel like to live the life you WANT and feel great!
Richard from Focused Hypnosis has been reviewed by more than 50 very happy previous clients. The reviews are ALL 4 or 5 stars and some people go into lot of detail about the life altering changes that happened as a result of working with Richard.
Here are just a few quotes from previous clients...
“It feels unfair to just leave a 5 star review when someone has completely changed your life for the better!" Suze Collins
"A very detailed and educational experience that left me feeling relaxed and confident. This was on they 20th June and I still haven’t smoked to date. Thanks!” Jemma
"I had 3 sessions with Richard and not only have I lost a stone in 4 weeks but I am now actually off my antidepressants that I had been on for over 8 months." Natasha
When you work with Focused Hypnosis you get:
- A free confidential chat on the phone or in person to discuss hypnotherapy, where I work and how I work
- A 30 minute hypnotic relaxation session on mp3 so you can try before you buy
- A satisfaction guarantee - this applies to the initial consultation and first treatment session and means you can meet me and try hypnosis to decide if you'd like to continue. This way you can make an informed decision about how you proceed. If you don't want to continue you will get a full refund if you let me know before the end of the 1st hypnosis session.
- All treatment sessions are recorded for free onto a USB flash drive so you can listen back to the sessions to reinforce the work done face to face
What issues do I help people with?
Hi, my name is Richard and my practice Focused Hypnosis is rated as one of the best in Sheffield. I work as a generalist so help people just like you with a wide variety of issues. That being said, the majority of my work focuses on helping people to tackle anxiety and weight issues. If your anxiety has taken over then hypnosis could make the difference. If you are sick of yo-yo dieting then hypnosis could be the thing that helps you to get control over what you think and what you put into your body.
How do I help people to make changes?
I use a variety of techniques to help people change things about how they think, act or feel. I have undertaken many training courses to further develop my skills but the most effective training I have undertaken was my NLP Practitioner qualification. As a part of this qualification, I was trained by Dr Richard Bandler, the man who taught Paul McKenna.
Training, qualifications & experience
HPD - Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma - awarded by The National Council for Hypnotherapy
Dip H- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Dip N.L.P. - Diploma in NLP
Cert. D.E. - Certificate in Discursive Empowerment
GHR - General Hypnotherapy Register member
NLP Practitioner - & a member of the Society of NLP
I was a smoker for over 13 years and at my peak was smoking 25 cigarettes a day. I tried multiple ways of stopping, some were more successful than others but none of them offered a long term solution. Then I had hypnotherapy in Sheffield and I stopped smoking immediately and had no withdrawal period, no mood swings, no compensating by over eating and best of all I loved the experience of stopping! It was easy, fun and enjoyable! I now help others get the same result.
In my years in hypnotherapy I have seen more people for weight issues than anything else and this is an area I am particularly familiar with as a result.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Initial consultations usually last an hour to an hour and a half and cost £70.
A treatment session lasts one hour and includes the recording of the session which is provided on a USB flash drive. Treatment sessions cost £70.
If you require an evening appointment (Any session that starts at 5pm or later) there is a £10 surcharge as these appointments are strictly limited but in high demand).
A 2 hour stop smoking one-off session includes a 30 minute consultation, approximately 1.5 hours of treatment, a recording of the session onto a USB flashdrive and a free 1 hour top up session IF you need it (many don't). This package costs £197.
Sessions are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Evening appointments and weekend appointments are also available. There is a £10 surcharge for these appointments.