Richard Hennessy HPD, Dip.H, Dip.NLP, Cert. DE
8 Campo Lane
0114 383 0123
Sheffield hypnotherapy practice Focused Hypnosis could help you to live the life you desire and deserve.
- Are you ready for change?
- Are you sick of feeling the way you do?
- Not sure what else to try?
With hypnotherapy you could feel differently, you could live the life you WANT and feel great!
When you work with Focused Hypnosis you get:
- A free confidential chat on the phone or in person to discuss hypnotherapy, where I work and how I work
- A 30 minute hypnotic relaxation session on mp3 so you can try before you buy
- A satisfaction guarantee - this applies to the initial consultation and first treatment session
- All treatment sessions are recorded for free onto a USB flash drive so you can listen back to the sessions to reinforce the work done face to face
Hi, my name is Richard and my practice Focused Hypnosis is one of the market leaders in the city. I use a variety of techniques to help people change things about how they think, act or feel. I have undertaken many raining courses to further develop my skills but the most effective training I have undertaken was my NLP Practitioner qualification. As a part of this qualification I was trained by Dr Richard Bandler, the man who taught Paul McKenna.
Training, qualifications & experience
HPD - Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma - awarded by The National Council for Hypnotherapy
Dip H- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Dip N.L.P. - Diploma in NLP
Cert. D.E. - Certificate in Discursive Empowerment
GHR - General Hypnotherapy Register member
NLP Practitioner - & a member of the Society of NLP
I was a smoker for over 13 years and at my peak was smoking 25 cigarettes a day. I tried multiple ways of stopping, some were more successful than others but none of them offered a long term solution. Then I had hypnotherapy in Sheffield and I stopped smoking immediately and had no withdrawal period, no mood swings, no compensating by over eating and best of all I loved the experience of stopping! It was easy, fun and enjoyable! I now help others get the same result.
In my years in hypnotherapy I have seen more people for weight issues than anything else and this is an area I am particularly familiar with as a result.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam nerves
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Internet addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Initial consultations usually last an hour to an hour and a half and cost £70.
A treatment session lasts one hour and includes the recording of the session which is provided on a USB flash drive. Treatment sessions cost £70.
If you require an evening appointment (Any session that starts at 5pm or later) there is a £10 surcharge as these appointments are strictly limited but in high demand).
A 2 hour stop smoking one-off session includes a 30 minute consultation, approximately 1.5 hours of treatment, a recording of the session onto a USB flashdrive and a free 1 hour top up session IF you need it (many don't). This package costs £197.
Sessions are available from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Evening appointments and weekend appointments are also available. There is a £10 surcharge for these appointments.