David Woolley DipCAH, HPD, MPNLP, CertSCS, Cert.ANX.SPEC, CNHC (Reg), MNSHPM
1 Hugh Ford Close
07881 742776 / 07881 742776
David Woolley is a Professional Golfer, Qualified Hypnotherapist and Master NLP Practitioner. His practice specialises in sports performance and mental training and his background in Professional Golf enables him to combine his own experience of playing sport at the highest level with traditional mental game coaching and hypnosis. David has worked with golfers of all abilities from beginners seeking the confidence to play their first few rounds to Tour players looking to take their game to the next level. He has also worked with individuals in many other areas including cricket, table tennis and equestrian sports.
Brookhouse Hypnotherapy (Norfolk) also has specialist qualifications in smoking cessation and anxiety and offers help for a wide variety of other issues ranging from weight control and anxiety to stress and confidence issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis Awarded by the Washington School of Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma Awarded by the NCFE National Governing Body and the Washington School of Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) Practitioner Awarded by Trained Brain LTD
- Master NLP Sports Practitioner Awarded by Trained Brain LTD
- Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist Awarded by the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences
- Certified Anxiety specialist Awarded by the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences
- PGA Diploma (Distinction) Awarded by The Professional Golfers Association
- PGA Level III Coach Awarded by The Professional Golfers Association
David is a professional member of the following organisations:
- PGA (Professional Golfers Association)
- Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council
- National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Brookhouse Hypnotherapy Group
- National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy & Mindfulness
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£50 per session (approx 1 hour)
£90 Smoking (approx 1 1/2 hours and includes a free back up session within 3 months)
Weekdays, weekends and evenings available.