Anne Wall Hypnotherapist And NLP Practitioner DipCAH HPD PNLP
Deco Complimentary Therapy Centre
416B Sharrowvale Road
Hello my name is Anne Wall and I help people struggling with Anxiety, Stress and other anxiety related issues such as Phobias, Confidence Issues, Performance Anxiety - Stage Fright, Public Speaking and Sports Performance. I can also help you if you suffer with exam or driving test nerves or if you have a one off speech to give.
- Are you overthinking and stressing so much about what might happen that you're missing out on enjoying the present?
- Do you worry about how you'll feel in certain situations or places that you avoid them?
- Do you feel so worried about what other people think that it stops you from doing things?
- Do you worry you're not good enough?
You are not alone. So many people like you wish they could just stop worrying and look forward to doing things without overthinking what might happen. They wish that they could go anywhere without worrying where the nearest exit is and wish they could do anything they want without worrying what other people might think. They would love to get their confidence back and start enjoying life more.
Well there is a solution! You can learn how to stop overthinking and relearn how to feel calm in any situation leaving you behaving, feeling, thinking and living the life you want.
If this sounds like you I'd like to offer you a Free one hour 1 to 1 Taster Session where:
- You will learn how to understand what is happening to you.
- You will learn easy techniques for quietening your mind
- You will find out what thoughts are and how to interrupt them
- You will discover how to feel calmer and respond to life in new ways
So that I can get you booked in for your free session please get in touch either by phone, text or email and I look forward to meeting you soon.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner. I use hypnotherapy, NLP and other appropriate techniques to help you achieve your goals, hopes and desires.
I originally trained with the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences in 2007 and with the Central England College for Clinical Hypnosis. Since my original training I have also attended many other courses to extend my knowledge and I have the following qualifications:
DipCAH Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis, UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences.
HPD Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, accredited by the National Council for Hypnotherapy & NCFE Awarding Body.
PNLP Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences.
TFT Certified Practitioner of Thought Field Therapy (Algorithm Level).
Certified Practitioner of Past Life Regression and member of the PLTA (Past Life Therapists Association).
Certificate in Inner Child Therapy
Certificate in Hypnosis for Weight Management
Certificate in Smoking Cessation
Certificate in Self-Hypnosis
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Past Life Regression
Photos & videos
So that I can get you booked in for your free session, please get in touch by text, phone or email and I very much look forward to hearing from you.
Monday to Friday including Tuesday and Thursday Evenings