Hello and welcome to Pebbles Hypnotherapy. My name is Zoe Silk and I run my own private practice in Poole, Dorset. I have a comfortable, relaxing therapy suite for clients to visit although I do offer home visits to people less able to travel.
I am a member of the Hypnotherapy Society , also a qualified Counsellor and Reiki Practitioner.
I have a particular interest in helping people cope with stress. If our stress levels are high then we are more likely to develop feelings of anxiety and low self-esteem. Hypnosis can be a wonderful way to learn new techniques to enable us to let go of unwanted issues, making room for new beginnings.
After working for many years in community home care I have seen how many peoples lives have been affected by long term illness and disability. I have great empathy for these people and their loved ones. This has drawn me to help such people by using hypnosis techniques to help manage and control their pain.
I also offer relaxation sessions one to one or in a group to expectant mums . I can offer guidance in how to manage during labour and help woman to develop their own self hypnosis techniques to use at home.
I see Pebbles, my practise, as a gentle stepping stone towards a healthy, positive future. All that is needed is to make that first step. A step forward, a step to change.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills CSK
- Certificate Second Degree Reiki
- Certificate First Degree Reiki
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free half hour consultation , either on the phone or in person.
Then after, for each session £45
Stop smoking £130 ( 1 session but more if required)