Wendy Mitcham - C.Hyp, LCH, GQHP, GHR Reg
The Therapy Lounge
56 School Lane
Hello and welcome to my profile. I am a highly dedicated and committed, licensed Lesserian™ Curative Hypnotherapist working from the comfort of my own private treatment room, 'The Therapy Lounge,' based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
Specialising in this highly advanced form of hypnotherapy treatment, I use the state of hypnosis to full effect to get to the Root Cause of your symptom or issue and correct the underlying information.
Unlike standard therapies and treatments, which help a person to 'manage' their symptoms through various coping strategies and techniques, Lesserian™ Curative Hypnotherapy (LCH) is designed to uncover the reason WHY your problem has come to exist in the first place. After all, if a tree is merely pruned, it is likely to grow back stronger. So why not dig up the roots? By getting to the Root Cause, we can examine and then correct the underlying information. With this corrected, there will no longer be a belief or a need for your symptom or condition, meaning this can be disposed of - completely and permanently.
Suitable for a range of emotional, behavioural and even some physical issues and conditions. Please see my website for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Lesserian™ Curative Hypnotherapy (C.Hyp);
- Registered Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GQHP, GHR Reg.);
- Trained at The Hypnotherapy Training College, Birmingham;
- Licensed Lesserian™ Curative Hypnotherapy Practitioner (LCH);
- LLB (Hons) - University of East Anglia;
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
The above list is by no means exhaustive. There are many more issues that can be disposed of using Curative Hypnotherapy. If your symptom or condition is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss.
Photos & videos
- Confidential No Obligation Telephone Consultation - FREE
- Initial Consultation - £60.00
- Subsequent treatment sessions - £50.00
- Stop-Smoking Treatment - full treatment including one month's after care – £120.00
(All fees current as at July 2017).
Working to improve the lives of those suffering with all kinds of issues; anxiety, depression, phobias, weight loss, fear of flying, addictions, quit smoking and much more.
Fighting the stigma against mental illness and seeking to raise awareness and understanding.
Open 9.00am to 5.30pm Thurs to Sat. Emails and phone monitored Mon to Sat.