07531 489 665
Hello and welcome to my profile!
My name is Viktoria G Duda, Ph.D. I believe the most important aspect of modern hypnotherapy is empowerment. The old days of the outdated cliche are gone, when a hypnotist was imposing his will on a passive subject to create changes in his behaviour and thinking. Today, we work with a much more positive legacy: We help clients to reach a relaxed state of mind, in which thoughts and feelings can be changed, which in turn create changes in life.
I feel strongly about teaching techniques to my clients, which they can use later in other situations, as well. Sometimes, it all starts with one problem or the other. For example, a client comes to see me, because she has a phobia or because he has a bad habit he wants to get rid of. However, what once was a curse, can now turn into a blessing. That is because as soon as one can see how we can change our fears or bad habits with the power of our mind, he or she can begin to use the same power in all other areas of life. This is where the real adventure begins.
My approach is practical, aiming to create lasting and positive, "visible" changes in life, but also holistic. Our mind, body and spirit are all connected. Therefore, it is important to work with all these aspects, when appropriate. For example, when I'm working with clients who want to lose weight, I encourage them to do some exercise (I'm also a qualified personal trainer), and also teach the mind to love it! In other cases, experience has taught me that we need to pay attention to the spiritual dimensions of our existence: to understand and tackle certain issues, we need to understand, who we are and where we are going.
I'm immensely grateful to have worked on numerous successful cases so far, which gave me the privilege to improve people's lives and learn more about human consciousness. It is a truly magical realm of possibilities, waiting to be explored.
I would be honoured to hear from you and your own life's journey, if you wish to share and happy to offer a free initial conversation (usually per skype) to help you find your best way forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Ph.D. in Cultural and Social Anthropology (2006, University of Vienna, Austria)
- Certificate of Personal and Professional Development in Clinical Hypnosis (2010, Thames Valley University)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy (1012, University of West London)
- Certificate in Personal Training (2011)
- 5 years experience working as clinical hypnotherapist in private practice
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Loving to exercise, past-life regressions, purpose and mission in life, spiritual awareness, self-development, teaching self-hypnosis, memory improvement.
- £60 per session (50-60 min)
- £400 for hypnotherapy 10-er block (for long term hypnotherapy)
I conduct sessions in English, German and Hungarian (mother tongue).
In addition to conducting one-to-one sessions, I also teach self-development, including many techniques you can use individually to improve your life.
|Other languages:||German, Hungarian|
Weekdays Tuesday to Friday during the day and evenings, most weekends during the day