Uschi Martin, Dip.CogHyp, HPD, MNLP,
Total Therapy Studios
2 Denne Parade
01403 249511 / 07771 770624
- Do you want to be different, but struggling to make changes?
- Do you feel like something is holding you back?
I've the privilege to help many people from all walks of life. People just like you, who want to overcome their challenges and experience positive and lasting changes in their lives.
It's such a relieve to be able to let go of something that has been holding you back in your life, and our work together will also be about moving you forward towards your solution state - whatever that may be for you.
My clients are often surprised at how quickly they experience positive differences in their lives. Together we can work towards understanding your problem and creating change at the subconscious and conscious levels.
So if you have a desire to change, my aim is to help you let go of anything that is limiting the quality of your life.
Working with me you will get:
- Quality service, from a highly trained, non-judgemental and friendly therapist.
- Confidential space to be listened to and understood, in a relaxed and informal way, so that
- you can be at ease.
- A personalised treatment, the sessions are specifically tailored to you.
- A bespoke recording of hypnotic suggestion if appropriate for your treatment.
- Telephone and email support in between sessions should you need it.
*** I offer a FREE 20 minute consultation, please get in contact to arrange a meeting with me at the clinic or a consultation via phone.
Training, qualifications & experience
HPD - Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (accredited by the NCFE)
Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
Certified NLP Master Practitioner
Certified EMI plus Practitioner (working with Trauma & PTSD)
Certified Hypnotension Practitioner (reducing High Blood pressure)
Certified Confident Childbirth Practitioner
Complete Confidence with Smoking Cessation
National Council of Hypnotherapy ( NCH )
Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
*The department of Health recommends that people looking for a complementary healthcare practitioner choose one who is CNHC-registered.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with