Troy Robins - Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Clarendon Enterprise Centre
57 Woodstock Road
0800 907 8517 / 0742 933 7210
I practice the world's leading, most advanced hypnotherapy techniques in Oxford.
As a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist it’s my job to help people to achieve their goals, whatever they are. I'm happy to have helped thousands of people over many years now and I intend helping many thousands more.
As a career hypnotherapist I only practice hypnotherapy. I don’t practice anything else, and I won’t until I find an even more effective way to help people. Everything said in my practice is private, secret and confidential and there’s no judgement.
Our practice is centrally located in Oxford and is conveniently close to parking and the Oxford Railway Station.
Hypnotherapy is a process that facilitates desired change. Like all processes, progress is more effective when the process is fully understood. Instead of allowing our clients to learn through trial and error, at their expense, we offer a free preliminary consultation to new clients. This preliminary consultation is a full-hour and properly prepares our clients for success.
Why Choose Me As Your Hypnotherapist:
- I work from our own private offices which means we don’t watch the clock. We're never under time-pressure as we don't work "by the hour" but rather "by the session".
- I only see three clients a day and strictly by appointment only.
- I offer a full-hour free preliminary consultation to clients that book a session for the first time.
- I'm a competent career hypnotherapist and I've helped many people over many years. I have a very good track record and I'm ready to help you.
- I'm committed to your success.
- Our practice is central and easy to get to.
- Although our service is a warm and humane service, it is also a confidential service.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold the following specialty certifications:
- Weight Control Specialist
- Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Phobia Removal Specialist
- Painless Childbirth Specialist
- Hypnosis For Depression Specialist
- Quantum Hypnotherapy
- Instant Inductions
- Learning Enhancement Specialist
- Stress Management Specialist
- Hypnosis For Cancer Specialist
- Non-organic Male Impotence Specialist
- Attention Deficit Disorder Specialist
- Past Life Regression Specialist
Troy Robins an accomplished analytical and regression hypnotherapist.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Chronic Illnesses
- Study Habits
- Non-organic Male Impotence
- Past Life Regression
Photos & videos
- Standard Clinical Hypnotherapy Session - £70
- Single Session Weight Loss - £90
- Single Session Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy - £140
This is a two hour consultation (a preliminary consultation and a single stop smoking clinical hypnotherapy session).
- Self Hypnosis Course - £140
This course is made up of three sessions (preliminary consultation and two clinical hypnotherapy sessions) tailored for your convenience.
- Removing phantom limb pain with hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy for sport improvement
- Why don't you stutter or stammer when you sing?
- The fear of cancer
- Why is hypnotherapy so valuable?
- Removing bruxism with hypnotherapy
- What exactly are you afraid of?
- Make relaxation a habit with hypnotherapy
- Power selling with hypnotherapy
- The sky is not the limit. You are!
- Are you starving on a full stomach?
- Is the debate on hypnosis over?
- Winning with hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy for impotence
- Hypnotherapy for exam anxiety
- Hypnotherapy for chronic illness
Mondays to Saturdays from 9:00 to 17:00