Trish Marin BA Hons, Dip Adv Hyp, MNRHP
West Hill House
6 Swains Lane
260 Kilburn Lane
Helping to facilitate positive change through the creative and therapeutic use of hypnosis.
What would you like to change or improve in your life this year?
There may be many things that you are happy to have created or achieved in your life, and some others that you would prefer to change.
Sometimes you may be able to make changes yourself quite successfully. But some changes can be more difficult to make alone and you might need someone to help.
Some of our thoughts and behaviours may be habitual and long standing. It can seem difficult to change them because they are so much a part of our lives.
With hypnotherapy, you can start to create positive changes that can put you back in control. It uses the power of your imagination to work positively for you, and not against you.
How can I help you?
I have practised hypno-psychotherapy in London since 2004. I provide a confidential, safe and secure environment in which to explore your situation and move you towards a more satisfying future through the therapeutic use of hypnosis.
Hypnosis is a gentle and effective therapy with a wide range of uses. I can help you if you need help with any of the following:
- Anxiety, Phobias, Fear of Flying, Panic Attacks
- Quitting Smoking, Changing Unwanted Habits, Weight Loss or Management
- Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Stress, Managing Anger
- Exam Stress, Test Nerves, Blushing, Shyness, Depression.
I am fully qualified, insured, accredited and run an ethical practice which will keep your needs uppermost.
My Training And Qualifications
I completed an initial four-year training in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy and since then have extended my skills through specialist trainings and kept my knowledge up to date through continual professional development.
As well as Hypno-Psychotherapy, I am qualified in BWRT® - Brain Working Recursive Therapy. This is an exciting new therapy which achieves fast effective results with many issues.
I am also a teacher of mindfulness meditation, and use mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and NLP techniques to complement the hypnotic approach, with the aim of providing you with a rich toolset for improving your life. I teach self-hypnosis as part of the treatment to ensure lasting change.
My specialities are all types of anxiety related issues, work and performance concerns, stopping smoking and managing weight. I also treat many other issues. Please click on my website for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trish Marin, BA Hons, Dip Hyp, Dip Adv Hyp, MNRHP
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy – National School of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- BWRT® Practitioner
- Registered Mindfulness Teacher (Qualified to teach Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, which is recognised by the NHS as a successful approach for the treatment of depression)
- Specialist qualifications in Smoking Cessation, Weight Management and Hypnosis for Pregnancy/Childbirth
- Accredited practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Full member of the National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (NRHP)
- 12 years of successful clinical practice experience, including 6 years working for a leading mental health charity dealing with numerous cases of Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Attacks.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a FREE, no obligation initial consultation by phone or skype. This enables you to ask any questions and to get a feel of whether to proceed with therapy, since it's important to feel completely at ease with your therapist. I will be completely honest about whether I can help you and let you know about how my sessions work.
Please take the first step now by calling or emailing me to set up an appointment.
Fees for single one hour session:
- Highgate appointments - £80
- Queens Park appointments - £70
Daytime, Evening and Weekend appointments are available