Tracey Pitt is an integrative therapist and life coach. People come to her with a range of psychological and anxiety related issues that affect their quality of life, and her aim is to positively influence her clients for change and growth.
Within Tracey’s practise she uses psychotherapeutic counselling, hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and emotional freedom technique (EFT) to explore issues and support her clients.
She tailors every session to suit the individual needs of her clients and uses a range of therapies to suit each person.
Working together, in a mutually trusting and honest therapeutic relationship, her clients are able to explore their thoughts, feelings and their lives in a safe and comfortable environment without feeling judged in any way.
Tracey also often works with talking therapies and EFT over the phone or Skype/FaceTime. (not suitable for hypnotherapy)
She can therefore, work with people for whom it is not geographically possible to visit her, or who have physical problems that prevent them from having therapy because they cannot travel. This method may also help some clients to talk about difficult experiences and problems as they feel safe in their own privacy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Chrysalis Diploma in Hypnotherapy [MHS]
- Chrysalis Adv Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Couselling [Acc]
- Pegasus Practitioner of the Art and Science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- AAMET Level 2 Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Initial Consultation costs £80 and lasts up to 60 minutes.
Subsequent sessions cost £80 and last 60 minutes.
See website or get in touch for block booking packages.
Please note, you may only need one session and there is no pressure to re-book.
Tracey’s niche areas of success and interest are stress, anxiety, habits, phobias and weight-loss. She enjoys keeping up to date with training and continuous personal development to further her knowledge and expertise.
Available weekdays, evenings and weekends subject to availability