Tracey Jayne Inglis - Cotswold Hypnotherapy Rooms
01452 489719 / 07927 615613
Welcome to my page! I am a Clinical Solution Focused Hypnotherapist supporting individuals in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester, Tewkesbury, and surrounding areas plus further afield such as Cardiff, Warrington and Weston Super Mare. Skype sessions available at a reduced price.
My passion is to help people from all walks of life reach their full potential, allowing them to be an active member of the community regardless of age or ability. My experience in the police, and previously a non-NHS midwife, has enabled me to become a non-judgmental clinical hypnotherapist offering me the tools to empower you to potentially be free from negativity and anxiety whatever the situation you present with.
I have qualified on both the Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DHP) and the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) - these are considered the gold standard in excellence for training in this field, one reason being that this type of hypnotherapy is known to assist clients in a relatively short period of time.
What Solution Focused Hypnotherapy can do for you
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy offers you the facility to look forward to the future in a positive manner allowing you to think about changes in your life that you may wish to make to benefit you and those around you. This can offer you a sense of control again, to be able to make clearer decisions in the way you wish to lead your life. SFH offers NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), SFBT Solution Focused Brief Therapy, and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) encompasses Solution Focused Hypnotherapy as a combined therapy.
The techniques involved offer you total relaxation and hypnosis using positive suggestion and guided imagery. You will be put at ease immediately and many of my clients very much look forward to the next session. Most of all the sessions should be enjoyed not endured. Hopefully you will leave the session with a spring in your step!
I have assisted clients mainly with:
- quitting smoking
- nail biting
- children with special needs
- low confidence
- low self esteem
- birth trauma
- panic attacks
- sports motivational performance
- sugar addictions
- weight management
- food aversion
- phobias and fears, such as dental phobias to name a few and much more, which you can read about further down this page.
Ready to get started? Want to find out more about what hypnotherapy can do for you?
Please email me or call me on 01452 489719 or 07927 615613 to discuss your requirements.
Hypnotherapy for Children
I have a special interest in Hypnotherapy for children with special needs. I have 2 children, one with a Law degree and my youngest has special needs, so I have plenty of experience working with children in this field. To find out more, please contact me.
I look forward to meeting you in your new journey ahead.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (DHP)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
- Member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapists (AfSFH)
- BSc Honours Degree in Midwifery and RM (Registered Midwife)
- Diplomas in Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki I, II, III, Masters
- Diplomas in Maternity Reflexology, Infant Massage teaching parents, Holistic Facials
- Consultant Midwife for Ask The Midwife app on iOS
- In-store Midwife for Mothercare Gloucester and Worcester
- KGH Hypnobirthing Practitioner Diploma - Antenatal childbirth educator
- Neals Yard Remedies Organic skincare Consultant
- Hypnotherapy for Chemotherapy Certificate.
I am also a trained midwife, holistic therapist specialising in various therapies particularly maternity and general reflexology and skin care holistic facial therapist. Indian head massage and infant massage is also a skill i have acquired within the holistic field. Using Neals Yard products that are paraben and chemical free, promoting health and wellbeing.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Hypnobirthing for pregnancy, labour and post natal support - reducing fears and anxiety
Hypnobirthing classes in Cheltenham and Gloucester 1:1 or groups
You can see some video testimonials from past Hypnobirthing clients below. Covering Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Hereford, Bristol, South West of England. M5 Corridor.
Reduced rate for Families on benefits or low income
Terms and conditions with consent form on booking.
All outcomes vary and two results are the same.
Photos & videos
- Initial Consultation including MP3 - £60.00 Approximately 90 mins with relaxation
- Phobias - approximately 3-4 sessions - £60 per session approximately 60 minutes
- Quit smoking 1-off session - £130 approximately 2 hours, including a top up session if required within 12 months. If reduction of anxiety session beforehand is required = £50
- General relaxation - £60 approximately 60 minutes
- General sessions - £60 approximately 60 minutes
- Skype sessions - £50
- Families on low income - discount available on request of booking
I specialise in hypnobirthing, enabling you to have the tools to release potential fears and worries you may have during the pregnancy, labour and post natal period. Initially trained in the Mongan Method, however I am now trained in the Katherine Graves Hypnobirthing method as this is in line with the NHS Midwives that promote this method as the most up to date and most enjoyable method in the UK.
To be able to eliminate anxiety to reduce tension is key to experiencing a more relaxed birth. 4 or 5 sessions are ideal, and I also offer a postnatal session prior to your birth to enable you to be more prepared for what to expect when you are home with you newborn. As a with midwife experience this gives me an advantage to offer you more information that is evidence based and in line with NICE guidelines.
For further information particularly to see reviews and testimonials please visit www.facebook.com/cotswoldhypnotherapyrooms
I am a volunteer with Charlies Charity based in Gloucester if you would like further assistance with family support please do contact me.
To find out more or to book an initial consultation to see if hypnotherapy is right for you, please email me or call me on 01452 489719 or 07927 615613.
Mon - Fri 09.30-5pm, Saturday 10-4pm.