Tony Leake - Clinical Hypnotherapist. Dip CHH, Dip NLP, Adv.Dip.PSM, EFTMP
4 Hall View
01909 269850 / 07905 495202
You are unique.
Your current situation and the ultimate life you want to lead are unique to you.
Which is why the method I use to help you make those positive changes is tailored to you personally.
When you come to see me I will design our sessions together based around what’s right for you, not what has worked for someone else in the past. And certainly not a one-size-fits-all approach.
I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and stress management professional.
I have worked with many different individuals helping them to achieve the changes that the want in areas including but not limited to:
- Stress. Preventative stress management, acute stress management and dealing with the effects of a breakdown.
- Anxiety. Applying anxiety first aid to help reduce the symptoms quickly then moving on to finding long term strategies to live a happier life.
- Panic attacks.
- Post natal depression.
- Phobias (spiders, flying, turbulence, needles, wasps, birds etc).
- Feeling unhappy and not understanding why.
- Self confidence in business.
- Self confidence for public speaking.
- Weight management.
- Gastric band hypnotherapy.
- Smoking cessation.
- Addictive personality.
- Gambling addiction
- Reliance on alcohol
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Advanced Diploma of Professional Stress Management - Distinction.
- Diploma in Smoking Cessation Therapy.
- Emotional Freedom Technique Master Practitioner.
- Emotional Transformation (EmoTrance) Practitioner.
Additional CPD training in:
- Weight loss
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Anxiety management
- Pain management
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Photos & videos
My fees are £60 per session. A session is usually 1 hour, the first session will usually last for 90 minutes.
Although I try to stay as close to an hour as possible to help us both manage our time, if we need a few more minutes to really get the most from our time together then we will. Getting the result that you want is the most important thing - not clock watching.
I accept payment by cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard and most debit cards.
One of my clients recently said to me in a thank you email “you are someone who is very good at communicating with women” It was a nice comment and I understood why she told me that but it felt a little funny none the less. Looking back more than 70% of my clients to date have been women but I'd never noticed before. Part of the joy of what I do is meeting a lot of different people and I believe that the most important factor in any kind of therapy or coaching work is to be able to help any person - no matter what their age, sex, race or beliefs - feel comfortable. Without that rapport meaningful therapy is not possible. I offer a free 30 minute consultation to help you to feel happy working with me prior to making any commitment.
I became a hypnotherapist as a result of being a client and becoming fascinated by the mind and the process of change.
Prior to becoming a therapist I have had successful careers in telecommunications, recruitment and IT from the ground floor to Director level. The life experience that I have gained and the challenges that I've overcome along the way gives me a great set of tools to help me to understand people and to help them to find the answers that they are looking for.
Monday 7.30am – 7pm Tuesday 7.30am – 4pm Wednesday 7.30am – 7pm Thursday 7.30am – 7pm Friday 7.30am – 7pm Saturday 9.00am – 3pm