Tina Buchheim BSc (Hons), Dip.Hyp, NLP, Dip.FTST
01953 889576 / 07974008787
Summer Offer: 20% off!
JK Rowling: "Tina's expertise, her commitment and her professionalism were outstanding, and we will never forget the kindness, hope and positive energy she brought into our lives at a very difficult time.
My family engaged Tina's services for my father-in-law when he was critically ill in hospital. Tina provided a wide range of therapies including hypnotherapy, physiotherapy, massage and reiki, all of which she tailored to the needs of my father-in-law who was initially very weak. Over a period of months she became a highly valued, inspirational part of the team caring for my father-in-law and it is our belief that she played a key part in his recovery."
My passion is to empower you to achieve your full potential physically, mentally and emotionally - in the most natural way. I enjoy using my expertise as a Transpersonal Therapist and Coach to give you the tools to reach your goals, break through your own personal barriers and live your life to the full.
- A combination of Hypno-Analysis (Analytical Hypnosis) and Suggestive Hypnosis is used to achieve the best results possible. It is always advisable to treat the root cause together with the symptoms.
- NLP and Time Line Therapy™ Training may be integrated where appropriate
- Due to my knowledge as a Nutritional Therapist I am able to offer Nutritional Hypnotherapy
- I am able to further support you through Nutritional Therapy, Health Coaching and Life Coaching
I have battled and beaten my own eating disorder and IBS, but also arthritis and dermatitis.
Even though I achieved physical excellence as an International Competitive Dancer, I also fell into emotional ditches of depression, but climbed out again - smiling.
My life, it's fantastic experiences, it's hurdles and all the people in it have been the teachers on my way to happiness. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to help others.
I am very happy welcoming you in my calming practice in the Heart of East Anglia.
Just let me know when you are ready to make positive changes : )
Training, qualifications & experience
20 years of experience within the Health and Holistic Industries
- Bachelor of Science
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Certified Health Trainer & Lifestyle Advisor
- Certified NLP Coach and Practitioner
- Certified in Time Line Therapy™ Training
- Certified Reiki Practitioner
- Diploma in Sports Therapy (Including Advanced Massage, Rehabilitation, Personal Training and Lifestyle)
- Adhering to the Code of Ethics administered by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Clients ranging from professional athletes and world champions to the severely disabled
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Hypnotic Gastric Band / Hypno Band / Hypnoband
- Nutritional Hypnotherapy
- Negative Emotions
- Panic Attacks
- Presentation Anxiety
- Job Interview Nerves
- Driving Test Anxiety
- Nail Biting
- Bad Habits
- Low Confidence / Low Self Esteem
- Fear of Change
- Other Fears
Summer Special: 20% off!
Evening and weekend appointments are available
- Hypnotherapy / NLP / Time Line Therapy™ Training £85/hour reduced to £68/hour
- CNHC - Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- GHR - General Hypnotherapy Register
- IIHHT - International Institute of Health and Holistic Therapies
- GHSC - General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Evening and weekend appointments at the same price available