Tiffany Stanway MNCS (Acc.)
Imagine making changes in your life quickly, effectively and permanently.
Stop smoking in one session, lose weight effortlessly, eliminate anxiety and worry, overcome crippling phobias, explore past lives, overcome nerves, get well with hypno-healing, develop superb confidence, develop a different mind set, move on from sexual dysfunction, say goodbye to addictions.... the list is endless.
I am a qualified and professional hypnotherapy practitioner, counsellor and life coach. In addition to hypnotherapy, I offer counselling and psychotherapy services, CBT and coaching.
I offer appointments for the incredible Virtual Gastric Bandvwhich has had huge success within my private practice.
I personalise absolutely every session and I never use a "one size fits all" approcach in my work. A review of your changes and proguess is made every three sessions to ensure you are getting the most from your sessions.
I am also a fully qualified and experienced life coach and people very often use a combination of life coaching and hypnosis.
I regularly attend tend training sessions to ensure I am completely up to date with the latest techniques and recommendations within my field of work.
Regarding how hypnosis works - There is one thing out there that knows all about you. It knows your events, incidents, thoughts, feelings, sensations, memories & everything else. It's your subconscious mind. It is essentially your hard drive. It can be accessed via hypnosis to help with a huge range of issues - virtually any issue affecting you.
Hypnotherapy can help many problems almost immediately....
I believe in you. Lets work together to get you believing in you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I specialise in Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Couples Counselling, Life Coaching, Stress Management and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy,
- I am trained in Drug & Alcohol Counselling and work with addictions.
- I hold additional management certificates in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- I am a professional member of the Hypnotherapy Society and Counselling Society,
I adhere to the strictest ethical and confidential guidelines and help you make the much needed changes you want in your life.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free initial consultation - this will last 20-30 minutes and can be conducted over the telephone or face-to-face (whichever you prefer) this is where I can understand why it is you are seeking hypnotherapy, ask you some questions, explain the process fully to you and answers any questions you may have.
- A single session lasting 50-60 minutes is £30.
- For stopping smoking, the fee is £65. This is for a single 60-90 minute, intense and motivational hypnotherapy session.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Appointments are available Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm. Appointments can be made later in the evening by request. Saturday 11am - 4pm