Sunil Vanmullem - Future Focussed Hypnotherapist
Hypnosis is a safe, naturally occurring, altered state of consciousness that is harnessed and distilled in clinical hypnotherapy to effect rapid, beneficial and remarkable psychological changes that you are fully in control of.
Imagine that you could easily and effortlessly find out what is limiting you from achieving your goals? What if all it took to reach those goals was simply to relax, use the power of your imagination and to imagine a better future? Its as simple as that!
So make yourself comfortable and prepare to dream big.
- The award winning, Easy Quit Smoking programme designed by the Essex Institute to help your resolve to stop smoking and become a natural born non smoker again.
- Virtual Gastric Band - The amazing pain-free hypnotic technique that helps you regain control over your eating habits so that you are in full control of your waist line.
- Future Life Progression - A profound experience that will show you, in exquisite detail, visions of what you could achieve just a few years time. Sunil trained in FLP by the internationally respected Anne Jirsch.
- Warrior Settler Nomad - Created by world renowned Clinical Hypnotherapist, Terence Watts, meet the three most important archetypes in your own genetic background who are always there to guide and advise on those challenging life choices.
- Your Mind Can Help Heal Your Body - Experience the powerful technique that explores the mind body connection to give you the ability to use your mind to direct the resources within you to help complement the natural healing ability of your body. Sunil was trained in this remarkable technique by top selling international Author and Molecular Biologist Dr David Hamilton PhD.
- Neuro-Linguistic-Programming - powerful techniques to use for your personal development to help achieve what you have always dreamed of at work, or in your own life.
- Stress and Conflict Resolutions - Use the power of Clinical Hypnotherapy to find strategies and resolutions to the challenges that life can throw at you. Or just give yourself a mental boost to unlocking the barriers to becoming the best you can be.
- Mindfulness - Learn the secrets of how to retain focus in your own meditations. Sunil Vanmullem LAPHP has access to hundreds of hypnotic visualisations that are tailored to your needs to improve the effectiveness of your inner meditative journeys .
Training, qualifications & experience
I've been fascinated by the mind ever since I saw an amazing hypnotherapist do a mind-boggling show on past-life regression well over 20 years ago. Its taken me many years of working with voluntary organisations and gaining professional qualifications to be able to provide the best therapy for you.
I was telephone support counsellor with the Samaritan for 7 years and a volunteer with Victim Support supporting victims of crimes for another 5. After that I gained a professional CPCAB qualification in counselling skills and followed this in 2008 with a Hypnotherapy and NLP Diploma with the Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis. Since then I have been working as an executive coach, helping people find their potential and I've been keeping abreast with professional developments in clinical hypnotherapy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Spiritual Development and Meditation
Future Life Progression
Free no-obligation introductory online consultation.
Fixed price per session: £50
Students: 50% discount
My interest is in your well being - do contact me if finances are a concern to you as something can be worked out.
My practice is covered by Professional Liability Insurance and I am bound by the professional and ethical standards of the APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy).
Weekday evenings and Saturdays at the clinic by appointment only. Home visits available, Skype available.