Sunil Vanmullem DHP LAPHP - helping clients since 2008
Hello. I have been helping clients since 2008 to successfully overcome physical, emotional and stress related issues. This includes insomnia, public speaking, irritable bowel syndrome, depression, confidence issues, ilnesses, fears and phobias. Confidential sessions are held in a peaceful purpose built consultation room. I am a professional member of the APHP and am fully insured.
My approach is to use a variety of techniques from hypnotherapy, nlp and coaching and counselling, using sensory imagery that you provide, to get in touch with your subconscious mind to rapidly identify and deal with the causes of the issue.
A selection of treatments available.
- The award winning Easy Quit Smoking programme.
- Virtual Gastric Band - The amazing pain-free hypnotic technique that helps you regain control over your eating habits so that you are in full control of your waist line.
- Past life Regression - find out who you were and how events from previous lifetimes are affecting you today.
- Future Life Progression - A profound experience that will show you, in exquisite detail, visions of what you could achieve just a few years time.
- Warrior Settler Nomad - meet three of the most important figures from your distant ancestral past who are always there to guide and advise you.
- Your Mind Can Heal Your Body - Experience the powerful technique that explores the mind body connection to focus the natural healing ability of your body.
- Neuro-Linguistic-Programming - powerful techniques to use for your personal development to help achieve what you have always dreamed of at work, or in your own life.
- Subconscious suggestions - Use the power of Clinical Hypnotherapy to communicate directly with your subconscious to effect rapid and effective change.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical hypnotherapy and NLP
Prior to this I was a volunteer with the Samaritans for 7 years and with Victim support for 5 years.
I am also an executive coach, helping people find their potential in the workplace.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Future Life Progression
Past life Regression (PLR)
Free no-obligation introductory online consultation.
Fixed price per session: £50
Students and key workers: 50% discount
My practice is covered by Professional Liability Insurance and I am bound by the professional and ethical standards of the APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy).
Weekday evenings and Saturdays at the clinic by appointment only Skype available.