Stuart Wade BSc (Hons), NASM-CPT, MMA-CSCC, DPH GQHP, DNLP, CertSCS, CertWMS
The Westlake Clinic
1-7 Harley Street
My name is Stuart Wade, thank you for taking the time to visit my page. I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Sports Performance Mind Coach, Licensed NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner, and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Practitioner.
I have long been fascinated by the power of the mind and this has lead me to study Hypnotherapy, NLP and EFT and gain formal qualifications in these disciplines. I am fully insured and a member of the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register).
I offer a professional, caring service to all my clients, treating everyone equally and in the strictest confidence. I work out of my Harley Street Office at the Westlake Clinic (www.westlakeclinic.co.uk), home or I can travel to my clients home should they request this.
Training, qualifications & experience
Stuart Wade BSc (Hons), NASM-CPT, MMA-CSCC, DPH GQHP, DNLP, CertSCS, CertWMS.
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Licensed NLP Practitioner
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Practitioner
I have a Degree in Applied Sport and Exercise Science and have been practicing martial arts for over 20 years and have won 20 British/British Open/UK titles, three European Championships and four World Championships in Taekwondo and Kickboxing. I am currently 5th Dan Blackbelt in Taekwondo, 2nd Dan Blackbelt in Kickboxing and in 2014 I was inducted into the Martial Arts Illustrated Magazine UK Martial Arts Hall of Fame. I am sponsored by Sci-Mx Nutrition.
- Personal Trainer & Mixed Martial Arts Strength and Conditioning Coach
- British, European and World Taekwondo Forms and Kickboxing Champion
- For Goodness Shakes Elite Team Member
- Team Sci-Mx Athlete
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free initial assessment.
Thereafter, I charge £150 per Hypnotherapy / EFT session.
Having competed internationally at an elite level as a martial artist for many years, I am acutely aware of how powerful the mind can be in terms of gaining the outcome that you want- whatever that may be. As such, I strive to approach each client in a positive way and will do the best I can to work with whatever issues they may be presenting- to gain the positive outcome that they want.