Stuart Rose, BSc (Hons) 1st Class - Psychology, HPD, PNLP, PG Cert CBT, MNCH.
Bromley Cross Physiotherapy Clinic
3 Bromley Cross Road
01204 794776 / 07982 617464
Clinical Hypnotherapy in Bolton with:
Stuart Rose | Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist
BSc (Hons) 1st Class - Psychology | HPD | PNLP | PG Cert CBT & Counselling | MNCH
Clinical Hypnotherapist and Practice Information
I operate Positive Change Hypnotherapy, a professional clinical hypnotherapy practice located in Bromley Cross, Bolton.
Positive Change Hypnotherapy provides hypnotherapy that is bespoke for you, tailored and responsive to your needs.
I can help you make a positive change and achieve lasting success in reaching your goals within a caring, professional and confidential approach. I am fully committed to, and have a real passion for, providing high quality Clinical Hypnotherapy in a professional setting and all within a dedicated approach that is tailored to you.
For me, however, the real story is the people I work with and the changes they achieve.
I am a highly qualified, experienced and professional therapist.
I am a Registered Hypnotherapist with, and member of, the National Council for Hypnotherapy, the largest and leading UK hypnotherapy professional association; a Registered Hypnotherapist having met National Standards with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, a UK Government backed Voluntary Regulator of professional hypnotherapists who meet National Standards and whose register is approved by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care, and; an International Certified Hypnotherapist with the largest and oldest worldwide hypnotherapy organisation, the National Guild of Hypnotists.
I adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and Ethics and have full professional insurance. Additionally, I am DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service), formerly CRB, checked and certified. I can therefore work with children up
to the age of 16 years.
Specialisms: Anxiety, Confidence and Self-Esteem, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Pain Management and Relief, Performance (tests/exams, public speaking, sport), Phobias and Fears, Smoking Cessation, Stress and Weight Loss.
Other issues also treated.
If you would like to:
- have a chat to find out if Stuart Rose is the right therapist for you
- find out more about hypnotherapy
- discuss how hypnotherapy can help you with your issue
- have a free telephone consultation
- arrange an appointment
Please contact Stuart in complete confidence.
I graduated with a First Class Honours Degree in Psychology in 1993 and my interest in therapy and hypnosis dates from this period.
I was a Lecturer in Psychology, teaching at further and higher education levels. During this time I also further developed my knowledge of hypnotherapy.
I went on to a role within the National Probation Service and NHS, co-ordinating, and as lead practitioner, within a tight knit team on an innovative project. During this time, I also trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Counselling, utilising therapeutic interventions within treatment programmes with clients as part of the project’s work, under clinical supervision within the NHS.
Throughout this period I developed my therapeutic skills, training and application. The event which led me to focus solely on the clinical practice of hypnotherapy was when I used hypnotherapy to assist my wife leading up to and during the birth of our son. This was a pivotal event in many ways, one of which was a strong belief in the value and scope of hypnotherapy and I decided to further my training and to commit to principal and core practice of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
I established Positive Change Hypnotherapy and currently practice as an qualified and registered Clinical Hypnotherapist in the Greater Manchester and Lancashire areas, based in Bolton. This is my sole focus and occupation. Within Positive Change Hypnotherapy, I provide a professional bespoke Clinical Hypnotherapy service.
I continually build on my experience of therapy and qualifications by engaging in continuing professional development to ensure my practice is always well informed and up-to-date. I can work with you to help you achieve effective and lasting positive change and to reach your goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and have qualifications in the following:
- BSc (Hons) 1st Class - Psychology
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner Certificate (PNLP)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Counselling (PGCert CBT and Counselling)
- Certificate in Motivational Interviewing
- Certificate in Pain Management
- C&G Teaching in Adult and Further Education
I am a fully accredited and Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist with the following organisations:
- The National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), the largest and leading hypnotherapy accreditation and registration body in the UK - Registered Licentiate Member
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK Government supported Voluntary Regulator whose register has been approved as an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care - Registered Member having met national standards
- The National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the largest and oldest worldwide hypnotherapy organisation, - International Certified Hypnotherapist and Member in Good Standing
I am DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service), formerly CRB, checked. This is the UK Government service to prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
I am also fully insured.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
A free telephone consultation is available.
Fees fro Clinical Hypnotherapy are:
- Hypnotherapy Session: £70
- Hypnotherapy Smoking Cessation Session: £160
Home visits may be offered by arrangement for those people located within the Bolton area and who are unable to attend the clinic. Home visits will incur an additional charge.
I aim to help you achieve your goal and whatever changes you wish to make within the number of sessions which are right for you.
Smoking cessation only requires a single comprehensive treatment session.
Positive Change Hypnotherapy is open: Monday to Friday 09:30am to 7:00 pm