Stuart Green BSc (Hons) Dip RSA D Hyp HPD MNCH (Reg)
Kings House Business Centre
St John's Square
Stuart Green BSc (Hons) Dip RSA D Hyp HPD MNCH (reg)
Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist & NLP Coach
I am committed to working closely in partnership with my clients to enable them to remove or overcome the barriers and issues that they feel are holding them back in life, and to support them in moving forward confidently towards the achievement of their true aspirations and goals. I work with both individuals and corporate clients and provide a friendly and professional service which is tailored to the needs of each individual.
I adopt an integrative approach to my work incorporating Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling, Coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Within this framework I also utilise other powerful techniques including Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprogramming (EMDR) and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
As a Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and NLP Coach I help my clients to find successful solutions to a wide range of challenges including confidence issues, low self-esteem, anxiety, stress, phobias, smoking cessation, weight loss and to progress towards the achievement of life, career, academic and sporting goals. I also provide performance coaching and small business coaching to corporate clients. Please see my website for a comprehensive list of the issues that I work with.
My passion for psychology began over 25 years ago at Manchester University where I was very fortunate to have Professor Sir Cary Cooper as my lecturer of Organisational Psychology for 3 years.
I now have over 20 years experience of working with individuals and teams to help them overcome challenges and fulfil their potential.
Previously I have also held many senior management roles in the financial services industry, where I was awarded National Regulated Sales Manager of the Year at a leading building society.
Training, qualifications & experience
Accreditations & Professional Membership
I am a professional member and a registered Hypnotherapist of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), designated by MNCH (reg).
I hold the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) which is externally assessed and awarded by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and the NCFE national awarding body, and represents the guarantee of a fully qualified hypnotherapist in the UK who has met all of the training requirements of the UK National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy.
I am bound by the NCH Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics in all aspects of my work.
Qualifications & Professional Training
- BSc (Hons) Management Sciences (inc. Organisational Psychology), awarded by the University of Manchester
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD), awarded by NCFE/NCH
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, awarded by Central England College
- Master Practitioner Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT):
- The core modules of this qualification completed, as approved by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- The following Practitioner Certificates have been awarded by Central England College:
- Solution Focused Counselling Skills
- Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy
- NLP Professional Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Coaching for Performance, delivered by The Full Potential Group
- Level 4 Advice and Guidance, awarded by OCR
- Financial Planning Certificate (FPC), awarded by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP), awarded by the Chartered Institute of Bankers.
Start Improving Your Life Today!
Call me now on 07724 670346 for a free 30 minutes consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please see greenwellbeingsolutions.co.uk website for fees.