1 Beckfield Grove
Overcome problems and achieve your goals with solution based hypnotherapy.
Would you like to break unwanted habits like smoking or nail biting? Or perhaps you would like to build your self-confidence and make positive changes.
My interest in hypnosis began in 1993, when I attended a motivational course while working in financial services. Although I was initially sceptical about the benefits of this training, I soon became intrigued with the use of self-hypnosis for self improvement.
I started to use the self-hypnosis techniques everyday which improved my self-confidence and my belief in what could be achieved.
Having used hypnosis for my own benefit, the idea of helping others was something that I wanted to explore.
After many years of continuing to use self-hypnosis, in 2007 I completed the Certificate Course in Clinical Hypnosis with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH). Following a further year's training with the LCCH, I was awarded a Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis.
I started Solution Hypnosis in August 2009 out of a desire to use my experience and knowledge to help other people. Since opening my practice in Glasgow, I have assisted many people to achieve their personal goals.
I am an Associate Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis and a Certified Hypnotension Practitioner, having received specialized training to help people with high blood pressure.
If you have any questions regarding how hypnotherapy can help you, I would really like to hear from you. Please contact me at Solution Hypnosis and I will be delighted to help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis (London College of Clinical Hypnosis) - 2007
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (London College of Clinical Hypnosis) - 2008
- Masterclass in Virtual Gastric Band Surgery (London College of Clinical Hypnosis) - 2011
- Certified Hypnotension Practitioner - 2016
- Masterclass in Pain Management Through Hypnosis (London College of Clinical Hypnosis) - 2017
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Standard Hypnotherapy Session £60
Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy with supporting CD
Payment by cash at time of appointment or in advance through PayPal
Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm, Friday 9am to 5pm.