Sophie Cresswell ~ Hypno-Psychotherapy N-SHAP, NCHP, NCH, CNCH
The Raleigh Park Clinic
45 Raleigh Park Road
01844 208515 / 07917 097179
MAKE POSITIVE CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE WITH HYPNOSIS. Make 2016 your year. Sophie is an experienced, well respected and successful hypno-psychotherapist who has been practising for 20 years.
Sophie abides by a strict code of professional conduct as set out by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), the CNCH, NCHP. Sophie Works with Clients with integrity, commitment, and compassion to enable them to make positive change.
Sophie's area's of expertise centre on :-
- Personal empowerment and individual growth
- Confidence building and increased self esteem
- Effective stress management
- Destructive habit transformation, i.e. smoking cessation, nail biting.
- Weight management
- Eating problems
- Fears phobia's and anxiety.
- Emotional wellbeing - depression, trauma, relationship difficulties.
- Hypnosis in childbirth
- Performance enhancement - public speaking, interviews, exams, sports hobbies
- Managing change - goal attainment, motivation
Sophie has completed 4 years of training at MA level and continues in her professional development learning new techniques and keeping up to date with old ones on a regular basis. If you want reassurance that you are in good hands then you can find further information on my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
Sophie is a member of the NCH, CNCH, NCHP and the NHS Trusts Association (NHSTA 6772). She is properly supervised, insured, and CRB checked.
- Hypnotherapy - 4 Years MA Level training with N-SHAP National School of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy DIP THP,NLP,N-Shap
- Obesity in Children - HENRY Programme (Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health).
- National College of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy CPD
- Easibirthing Method, Sharon Mustard NCHP CPD
- Fertility NCHP CPD
- N.L.P. N-shap
- Play Therapy
- Play Development
- Positive Parenting
- Psychopathology CPD
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Fibromyalgia / ME
- Bedwetting / Enuresis / Over active bladder disorder
- Parenting issues - Positive Parenting
- Performance enhancement
- EMI - (Eye movement integration)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy / CBT
- Day time appointments £70.00 per appointment (55 minutes)
- Evening and weekend appointments £80.00
- One-off 2 hour Stop Smoking fee £220
Payment is accepted by cash or cheque at the end of each therapy session. Please note that 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations. Missed appointments will be charged for at the full rate.
Along with Hypnotherapy Sophie Can also offer CBT which is recommended by NICE for treatment of depression and anxiety as well as eating disorders and phobia's. Sophie offers a comprehensive CBT programme for all ages.
As Sophie is an integrative therapist she is able to offer CBT or Cognitive Behaviour Therapy that brings in the benefit of other therapies such as hypnotherapy, that can enhance the CBT process. Sophie works with all her clients using solution focused methods keeping the therapeutic process as short as possible and making it a positive experience.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Weekday, evening and Saturday appointments are available.