Simon Corkill BSc, DipCHyp, HPD
36 Myddelton Park
I specialise in working with people that want to stop smoking and can also help with a wide range of other problems.
You would be surprised how many people have seen a therapist - we can work together to move you towards your goals.
I am a professionally qualified hypnotherapist and can work with you to create better days through the use of Cognitive Hypnotherapy. I use proven techniques, which have been shown to effectively guide clients to the solutions they need.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a professionally qualified practising hypnotherapist and Certified Master Practitioner through the Quest Institute.
- I am accredited by the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- I trained in cognitive hypnotherapy, which is a proven method, drawing from a range of highly effective techniques, which is designed to meet each individual’s needs.
- I have significant experience of dealing with personal obstacles, for others and for myself, and I draw on my 30 years experience as a Police Officer and Manager to help conquer your life challenges.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Cognitive hypnotherapy uses very light states of trance, similar to daydreams, so change can take place more quickly than using a talking-based therapy. Most clients need only three or four sessions whereas others may require a few more.
I charge £60 per session rather than by the hour and the first session is usually around 75 minutes long. This extended time allows me to fully understand the issues you would like to change, in addition to the working session.
Subsequent sessions usually last for up to 60 minutes.
I am available weekdays and have some evening appointments. If you live in Barnet, Whetstone, Finchley, Muswell Hill or Southgate I am close to you.