Sharon J Weston RGN, Bsc (Hons), ASHMPH (Distinction), GHR
28 Market Place
(Enter Via Evie's)
07557 962 932 / 07557 962 932
I am a registered general nurse with many years experience working in the National Health Service. I work in a local acute setting as a specialist nurse and I am able to tap into this knowledge to aim for a positive outcome from the therapy sessions I offer.
As a specialist nurse I am able to offer a truly integrated approach to the treatments I offer. I look at the individual as a whole. Looking at physical, psychological, social and spiritual, and use this information to provide a programme specifically designed for each person.
I not only look at the benefits which can be obtained from hypnotherapy and NLP but if, following discussion between myself and the client, we feel that benefit could be obtained from other health professionals or complementary therapists, using my "network", referrals, as appropriate, can be arranged as required.
Professional hypnosis can be used as a first line intervention as well as an adjunct to "conventional" treatment. Using my experience and knowledge as a medical professional I am able to integrate this into my work as a Master Practitioner in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP and offer a truly holistic approach to healthcare.
Training, qualifications & experience
Protecting the Public, Protecting Health ....
- Registered General Nurse (RGN), Member of the Royal College of Nursing (RCN),
- Registered with The Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- The Anglia School of Hypnotherapy & NLP Master Practitioner (Distinction) (ASHMPH)
- The General Qualification in Hypnotherapy (GQHP)
- The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Registered with The Accreditation Board General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Registered with The Information Commissioner's Officer (ICO) as Data Controller under The Data Protection Act.
- A Walk Off Weight (WOW) practitioner (www.walk-off-weight.com)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Linking into Specialist Nursing role, I have a specialist interest in respiratory problems, sleep disorders, weight loss and management, exercise and smoking cessation.
- From a personal interest; relaxation & stress relief, exercise and sports performance.
Free Initial consultation when booking a session or set of sessions, this will last half an hour.
Sessions are £40.00 per hour - details of special offers & information on treatment sessions can be found on my website and via Facebook.
Home visits can be arranged as required.
Available for appointments Wednesday & Thursday (Weekdays), together with weekends. Flexible times, inc evenings. Home visits by arrangement.