Sharon Gardner MA, Chartered MCIPD, Ad. Dip. CP, Dip Hyp CS, MNCS (Accred), MHS
0780 233 6649
I am an experienced, ethical Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist working from clinics in Surrey and Hampshire. I provide clients with a personal, tailored approach to help them resolve the issues they are facing, working with them to find solutions.
I see clients who are adults, young people and children and have considerable experience in working with people within all of these areas.
In addition to seeing private clients, I am an approved therapist for an anxiety charity called Anxiety UK.
I also currently work as a volunteer Counsellor for Place2Be, a charity who provide Counselling in schools in the UK.
In addition to being a therapist, I am a qualified Human Resources professional which means that I am qualified and equipped to help people who are experiencing work-related problems.
I am experienced in the areas of:-
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Phobias and panic attacks
- Self-confidence and self-esteem issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Weight loss and issues with body image
- Smoking cessation (Hypnotherapy)
- Pain relief
- Relaxation and life balance
I offer all new clients a free, initial 30 minute telephone consultation prior to starting treatment.
Training, qualifications & experience
Advanced Diploma in Pychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad. Dip. CP)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip. Hyp. CS)
Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Accred)
Professional Member of the Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
MA in Human Resource Management (MA)
Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel and Development (Chartered MCIPD)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Fees are £50.00 per hour for all sessions.
Smoking cessation is a one-off session lasting between 1 and 2 hours and the charge is £80.00.