Sharn Murphy Dip Hyp CS
At Midlands Hypnotherapy and Counselling you will receive a confidential service with a client-centred approach. My years of yoga teaching taught me the value of relaxation which plays an important role in the hypnotherapy sessions I provide. In addition to working with private hypnotherapy clients, my work has enabled me to deliver sessions and stress-reduction workshops in a variety of settings including schools, colleges, within the NHS, and for Birmingham Adult Education.
- Stop smoking
- Weight management and weight loss
- Fears and phobias - flying, motorway driving, etc..
- Stress reduction
- Unwanted habits - teeth grinding, nail biting, etc..
- Motivation for a specific goal
- Public speaking and overcoming nerves
- Sleep issues
- Regression therapy
- Anger management
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
I am a Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society: Registration Number HYP1400917
I am a qualified Adult Education Tutor
I hold a current DBS certificate (previously known as CRB) permitting me to work you children and young people under the age of 18.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Evening and weekend appointments available