Shan Roberts - Time To Change Hypnotherapy
Health And Wellbeing Centre
Hannahs At Seale Hayne
How many times have you said to yourself "things have got to change" but then gone on to do nothing about it?
Or maybe you've tried various approaches, some of which have worked for a while, but nothing seems to stick?
Hypnotherapy offers LASTING solutions, because it affects your core beliefs at the very deepest level, so that permanent change really can happen, transforming you and the way you feel about yourself.
I offer a professional, caring service to my clients, taking the "person-centred" approach. This approach aims to see the person as an individual, rather than focusing on their problems or difficulties in isolation, taking into account each person's unique qualities and individual needs.
I guide the client to progress towards a happier life, using tried and tested therapeutic techniques, with no dogma and absolute confidentiality guaranteed. My aim is to help people to find peace, inner calm, health and happiness through a variety of effective therapeutic hypnotic techniques.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained in Hypnotherapy after many years as a Complementary Therapist, because I was so impressed with the positive effects it had on me. It is now my privilege to help others to achieve the same successes.
- Registered Hypnotherapist (GHR Affil.)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy (Dip.Hyp.) - 2007
- BA (Hons.) CNAA 1979
- Post-graduate Diploma 1981
- Fully insured.
- Over 25 years' experience as a fully qualified physical therapist and counsellor.
I am an Affiliate Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register, a respected professional governing body for upholding standards and ensuring public safety.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Parts Therapy - helpful in situations where there is inner conflict - i.e. "part of me wants this but another part of me wants that".
£50 per session, which may last from 1 - 1.5 hours.
Most people struggle with different issues, whether stress, depression, phobias, lack of confidence or many other difficulties. Stress today is more common than ever before, and few people can claim to be free of it.
Many people put up with things the way they are, wrongly believing that there is nothing they can do to improve their lives. You don't need to put up with such feelings for the rest of your life.You can choose to change things and enjoy greater happiness.This is the opportunity which hypnotherapy offers you.
Flexible availability including some evenings and Saturdays