Sean Heneghan (BSc hons, LicAc, MBAcC, HPD, DipCHyp)
Berkhamsted Chiropractic Clinic
69 High Street
07717 515 013 / 07717 515 013
I'm a Cognitive Hypnotherapist with a Hypnotherapy clinic in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
I've had an extensive training in hypnotherapy, completing two full independent professional qualifications. My initial training was in Clinical Hypnotherapy at The Institute of Clinical Hypnosis in London, and my second training was in Cognitive Hypnotherapy at the highly esteemed Quest Institute.
I'm passionate about using a highly individualized approach to each client to help people with a wide range of physical and emotional issues. If you're suffering with a problem that's holding you back and you'd like to be free from it, it's likely I can help.
In addition to my extensive training as a hypnotherapist, I'm an acupuncturist with an 8 year training in Chinese Medicine and a wealth of clinical experience dealing with a number of issues.
If you're curious about what I could do for you, or you simply have questions about hypnotherapy and whether it's an appropriate approach for yourself, you can feel free to contact me with any questions on 07717 515 013 or email me at email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy from The Institute of Clinical Hypnosis
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy front the Quest Institute
- Member of The National Council for Hypnotherapy - one of the most rigorous governing bodies operating in the field of hypnotherapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Each session of Cognitive Hypnotherapy is up to 90 mins the fee for which is £80.
Tue 10am - 7pm Thur 10am - 7pm Sat - 9am - 6pm Sun 10am - 6pm