17 Tudor Court
Wooton Hope Drive
36 Old Forge Road
Hello and Welcome
It can take a lot of courage to take that first significant step to seek help to resolve issues that maybe holding us back,sometimes perhaps feeling that we are stuck and that there is no way out, our minds falling back into negative behaviour patterns, using them as coping strategies for everyday life.
But by just saying enough is enough and by clicking onto this page ,you might not be aware yet you are already one step closer to making lasting rapid change to your life!
If you are looking to make those changes then i may be able to help you.
So what makes me different from the rest of many therapists ?
I work in a quick and direct way , i use rapid hypnosis and alot of the techniques i use dont involve me having to know what went on in your past, you dont have to spend lots of time re living it by constant questioning as my main aim is to help you make positive lasting change in your life, learning and gaining a new skill set which will help you resolve your issue/"s in the fewest amount of sessions possible, saving you time and money.
I use the latest and most advanced cutting edge techniques from the fields of Hypnotherapy, NLP(Neuro Linguistic Programming), EMDR, TFT (Thought Field Therapy), and other therapies
I specialise in all Fears/phobias,(such as fear of flying, public speaking etc) Smoking, and Addictions,and other issues which can be seen at the very bottom of this page
I work with compassion, warmth and have a non judgmental approach as together we work as team , rebuilding and moving you forward on the areas of your life the way you want .
I continually develop my skills in NLP, Hypnosis and other Techniques by attending regular training, seminars and workshops in the UK, and USA, sharing everything i learn with my clients so that you can better yourself and better your life.
If you have any questions or would like to make an enquiry then feel free to contact me as im always happy to help and work with you as a team.
07923 498612 /firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a member of the GHR and ANLP
Training, qualifications & experience
Training, qualifications & experience
- General Qualification Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP)
- Diploma as Master Hypnotist (D.M.H)
- Diploma As Clinical Hypnotherapist (D.Hyp)
- Diploma As Cognitive Hypnotherapist (Dip CHyp)
- Certified Master of Neuro-Lingusitic Programming (CMNLP)
- Certified EMDR Practitioner
- Certified Time line Practitioner
- Advanced Weight Control & Hypnotic Gastric Band specialist
- Advanced Smoking Cessation specialist (CRSST accredited)
- TFT practitioner
- Sports NLP Master practitioner
- Diploma in Sports Hypnotherapy
- Fully qualified Sports Mind factor coach for all sports.
I am registered with the international institute of professional hypnotherapists and the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) , which are recognised as the the UK’s largest and most prominent organisations within the field of Hypnotherapy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
For all Fees
- Northampton/Nuneaton Venues – £80 per session
- London Venue – £170 per session
Fees are per session. Each session lasts approx. 90 minutes
Stop Smoking Programme
- Northampton and Nuneaton Venues – £160
- London Venue – £310
This programme consists of 2 sessions, first session 90 minutes, followed up by 1 separate session
1 stop smoking CD or memory stick included
Weight Reduction Programme
- Northampton & Nuneaton Venues – £60
- London Venue – £150
Individual Sessions lasting approximately 90 minutes each, weight reduction CDs or memory stick included
Hypnotic Gastric Band Programme
This Programme consists of 5 sessions, 1 x Weight reduction and 1 x Gastric Band CD or memory stick included
- Contact Sean for more details
Other Areas i use Hypnotherapy & Nlp in
I work with clients individually, and im happy to work together with clients when the opportunity presents itself to travel abroad to see you if you are unable to see me in the UK
I also work with sportsmen and women abroad if required, including workshops.
(travel costs and fees apply).
Mon- Friday and Saturday 8am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 12pm