Saveria Upcraft - Hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP, IEMT, Reiki
Whether you are 'nesting' for your first baby, keeping your nest safe and happy for your children, or experiencing the empty-nest syndrome, my therapy and healing studio at Nesting Mums can become your own nest of comfort, peace, relaxation, nurturing, support, care and healing, just for a session or two, or for several weeks or months.
I specialise in a variety of themes around womanhood and motherhood, from menarche (first period) to menopause:
- Anxiety and stress
- Trauma, from childhood to adulthood, including birth trauma and PTSD
- Preparation for birth (see my Nesting Mums website, http://www.nestingmums.co.uk/)
- Preparation for motherhood
- Pregnancy and birth preparation after a difficult or traumatic birth, using birth trauma therapy and the Wise Hippo Birthing Programme
- Healing through relaxation, the abdominal massage Closing the Bones, charting your cycle, Reiki and crystals
- Emotional eating and body confidence issues (see my Freedom from Food for Mums website, http://freedomfromfoodformums.co.uk/)
I work from a lovely, comfortable, relaxing garden therapy studio, in a relaxed and safe environment, in Wallingford. I see clients from all over Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire, but in particular from Wallingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Didcot, Cholsey, Moulsford, Goring, Streatley, the Stokes, Abingdon, Nettlebed, Henley, Wheatley, Thame and Buckingham. Pregnant or new mums, I can come to your house if more convenient. Skype sessions are also available, depending on the issue and your experience of hypnotherapy.
Whatever you may want to change in your life, I use a selection of specific techniques to facilitate the change required. I take a holistic and sensitive approach to a problem and tailor my sessions to your needs. Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques, also known as 'tapping'), IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy), EMDR (Eye Movement and Disensitisation Reprocessing) and Reiki are among the practices that can be used effectively to facilitate change. Bringing about positive changes, altering negative habits and dealing with anxiety and stress as well as many other emotional and physical issues can all be addressed safely and easily with all the therapies I am trained in, using a wide range of skills and techniques. See this page on my website for more information: http://www.nestingmums.co.uk/about-therapy. I am also a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and can suggest some essential oils that may help you with specific issues.
Each of my sessions is completely tailored to each client and a course of therapy is designed according to a person’s individuality and needs. While some problems can dissipate within just one session, others are more complex and present numerous different aspects to be worked through. Therefore the average length of treatment varies. The speed at which we work is dependent on what is appropriate to you, although the general idea of the therapy is to create change and transformation easily and quickly, and very often as early as in the first session. Depending on the problem, you may also be encouraged to use some of the techniques on your own between sessions. This can both accelerate the process and empower you to manage your own life effectively, especially in challenging times.
Any changes for the better require, time, effort and commitment on your part. But hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP, IEMT, Reiki and essential oils, along with my support, can make it much easier to choose to lead the life you want and achieve your dreams.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am trained in the following disciplines:
- Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Holy Fire Reiki Levels 1 and 2
- Crystal therapy
- Hypnobirthing (The Mongan Method, The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme and the Wise Hippo Bump, Birth and Baby Blueprint™)
- Birth and Postnatal Doulaing (professional birthing companion and mother’s help)
I qualified as a birth doula (professional birth companion) and postnatal doula (mum’s help) in 2011 and as a HypnoBirthing™ practitioner (the Marie Mongan Method) in 2012. Having benefited from hypnotherapy sessions myself, and having helped couples to have a calm, relaxed and positive birthing experience thanks to hypnosis for several years, I know and absolutely believe that hypnosis is key to solving a wide range of problems. In 2013 I decided to expand my skills further. In 2014, I became a HypnoMothering practitioner, an IEMT practitioner (Integral Eye Movement Therapy) and finally a Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapist and an NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming™) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) practitioner. In 2015, I trained as a Wise Hippo instructor, offering a different kind of hypnobirthing course, including the Wise Hippo Birthing Programme and the whole Bump, Birth and Baby Blueprint™.
My hypnotherapy and NLP training was with Thoughtitude. The courses are run by June O’Driscoll and Geoff Rolls, who are valuable members of the trainer assisting teams for Richard Bandler (co-creator of NLP) and for Paul McKenna.
My Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy is validated by the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) (this means you can find my details on the GHR website and thus verify my qualifications) and I am licensed with the Society of NLP (founded by Richard Bandler). I am thus bound by the GHR and NLP Codes of Ethics. I am also registered with the IEMT Practitioners Association and The Wise Hippo Ltd.
I am fully insured with Arthur J. Gallagher/Royal & Sun Alliance for all the therapies I provide.
As part of my continuing professional development (CPD), I read a wide variety of books and articles and I regularly attend seminars, workshops, lectures and courses, whether online or face to face:
- Holy Fire Reiki Levels 1 and 2 in June 2017
- The Sheila Granger Brain Training for Sugar Addiction Programme in December 2016
- The Mindfulness Summit in October 2015.
- The Sheila Granger Virtual Gastric Band Programme in 2015.
- The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme training in 2015.
- Hypnosis for IVF - Learn the essentials (with the Fertile Body Method) in 2015.
- Mindfulness meditation 8-week course in 2014.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- 1 session: £52-£77-£92 (depending on whether it’s 1 hour, 1.5 hours or 2 hours)
- Blocks of 5 sessions are also available. See fees on my website for each condition.
When we chat on the phone or by Skype during your 30-minute free consultation, I can advise as to whether you need 1, 2 or 5 sessions, depending on the issues you want to resolve. The blocks of 5 sessions are to be paid upfront.
Payments can be made by bank transfer, cash, debit card or credit card.
If extra sessions are needed, another block can be booked and paid for, or the following fees apply:
- 1 hour: £52
- 1.5 hours: £77
- 2 hours: £92
Support material such as worksheets and tailored self-hypnosis MP3s may be provided to enhance the therapeutic outcome and are included in the session fees. If you have questions or wish to make a booking, please contact me via my 'Contact me' page on my website.
|Other languages:||French, Italian|
Mon: 9.15–2.30pm; Tues: 9.15–2.30pm and 7–9.30pm; Weds: 9.15am–2.30pm and 7–9.30pm; Thurs: 9.15am–2.30pm and 7–9.30pm; Fri: 9.15am–2.30pm