Sarah Malone MNCH (Reg.) HPD, NLP Master, Coach
Would you like to free yourself from fears, phobias or anxiety? Overcome unwanted habits or behaviours? Increase your personal well being? I am a skilled hypnotherapist providing custom fit therapy for you.
Hypnotherapy is known as a quick and effective way to create positive long lasting changes in your life. It has a long history of helping people to overcome fears, anxieties and other issues that are affecting their everyday lives. Hypnosis can reinforce confidence, self-esteem, and self belief, also enhance and release creativity.
As a Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, Trainer, EFT Practitioner and CPCAB Tutor. My sessions can include all of these skills to provide the best outcome for you. In our first session we will discuss what you are coming to see me for and any underlying issues that have reinforced this with you. So looking at the root cause for effective hypnotherapy for you.
I offer a free 1/2 hour session to gather information, where i would encourage you to feel few to ask me any questions that you may have that my profile has not answered for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Counselling Skills
- EXEXCEL Life Coaching Skills
- CPCAB Counselling Studies
- EXEXCEL Life Coaching Skills & Practice
- ANLP ABNLP NLP Practitioner
- AAMET EFT Practitioner
- ANLP NLP Master Practitioner
- CPCAB Life Coaching Studies
- NCFH Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- £50 per session
- £110 per Stop Smoking Session
Block Sessions are available. Please ask for more details.
Appointments available afternoons and evenings.