Sarah-Jane Morris MNCS (ACC) MHCS (ACC)
Blackland's Health Club
49 Lake View
01249 817463 / 07947 829814
I have spent many years wanting to help and support those who have experienced traumatic times. I returned to study as a counsellor after working many years in retail, and this is where I came across hypnotherapy. By combining both therapies I feel I am able to provide empathy and understanding with the most sensitive of subjects.
As a therapist I am trained to help you relax. I will be able to talk through any areas where you might have some concerns, and I will do my best to put you at ease. A free consultation is available so that you have a chance to meet me, get a feel for the surroundings and decide if you will feel comfortable working together. Sessions are in total confidence.
Training, qualifications & experience
- A member of The National Hypnotherapy Society
- A member of The National Counselling Society
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling
- Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Survivors of Rape & Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Freedom Therapy
- Hypnotherapy for Anxiety.
- EMDR Diploma
- Parts Therapy Diploma
- Advanced Weight Loss Diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Adults who have been raped or sexual abused as children or as adults Adults who are experincing sexual problems or intimate problems for what ever reason.
- Free 30 minute Initial Consultation
- Each 50 minute appointment is at a charge of £60
I will not refuse therapy to my clients due to financial hardship, so please do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss this when making the first appointment. Fees and payment are always discussed before any therapy begins.
I have experience as a Counsellor working with survivors of childhood sexual abuse. I have also worked part time as an Independent Sexual Violence Advocate supporting those who have been sexually abused either historically or acutely. I use my experience in this field to work with clients using both Hypnotherapy & counselling.
I am available during week days. Please phone or contact me to make an appointment. Initial 30 minute consultation Free