Sarah Gamble BSc (Hons) HPD, DSFH, AfSFH, CNHC
It’s a really important decision to make to choose hypnotherapy, after all its your time and hard earned money. Its also important to choose the right therapist, one that you feel you can connect with and that you will feel comfortable with. This is why I offer a face to face initial consultation. It will give you the opportunity to meet me and to find out exactly what is involved and how it will benefit you. You will have an opportunity to ask any questions so that you can be sure that you are making the right decision for you.
I run a busy and successful practice in Taunton, providing a friendly and confidential setting where clients can quickly feel comfortable and at ease. There is also ample driveway parking for convenience.
I practice Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy, which is a modern and powerful combination of psychotherapy and hypnosis. This means that we will focus on solutions rather than dwelling on problems, and look forward positively to the changes that you want to make within a relatively short period of time. This is achieved through a solution focussed questioning approach that facilitates self insight rather than through advice giving. (Basically I am here to help you not to lecture you!).
I specialise in anxiety related issues, so please take a look at my website to see testimonials that previous clients have written about me.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist gaining the prestigious Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) considered to be the “gold standard” hypnotherapy qualification. I also have the Diploma in Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy (DSFH).
- BSc (Hons) Social Science
- Advanced Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring Level 7 Qualification and 60 credits at Masters Level.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development - various management and people development quals
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Cert Ed (Post Compulsory)
- NVQ 4 Assessors Award
- NVQ 3 and 4 Training & Development
- National Police Trainers Certificate
My qualifications and professional memberships mean:-
- I am fully insured
- I am fully qualified
- I am committed to the highest standards of practice
- I adhere to a professional code of conduct
- I update my skills and knowledge regularly including having supervision
- I have an enhanced DBS certificate
My professional experience is rich and varied including, 9 years as a Police Officer in Thames Valley Police and heading up Learning and Development Services within the Local Education Authority and Adult Social Care.
Please take a look at my website to see all the ongoing CPD/training that I undertake.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I have been a professional coach for many years, qualifying with a Level 7 Qualification (CIPD Advanced Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring) and 60 credits at Masters Level. I am also a practioner level with the European Council for Coaching and Mentoring . Over the years I have coached many senior and middle managers mostly within the public sector and continue to offer and provide this service to organisations in and around Taunton. Coaching gives people an opportunity to develop and realise their potential. Organisations that invest in coaching for their employees can be assured that they are getting the very best out of them.
Please contact me to discuss further including costs - one to one sessions will last 75 mins
Group coaching sessions also provided.
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation - 40 minutes - £20 and includes complementary relaxation CD or MP3 download
£60 per session 50-60 minutes
£140 Smoking cessation session 90 - 120 minutes
Ample driveway parking available for your convenience.
I run free group taster sessions to local community groups and organisations in and around Taunton, please get in touch to find out more about these sessions.