Sarah Brambleby - Dip Hyp CS, Dip CS, Ad. Dip CP, MHS, NCS Accred
Risborough Therapy Clinic
13 Duke Street
01844 347889 / 07734 104421
- Have you been traumatised?
- Do you feel that your life is too difficult, anxious or stressed?
- Are you feeling unhappy, stuck, overwhelmed or out of control?
- Have you been recently bereaved or diagnosed with Cancer?
- Suffering with insomnia, a phobia?
- Do you want to give up a habit, have a weight issue or stop smoking?
If you’re struggling with a problem, you’ve probably spent literally years living with it and feel fixing it can seem like mission impossible. It’s never too late; integrative hypnotherapy provides you with rapid solutions and tools. I use a combination of Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Psycho Sensory Techniques, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Coaching and Mindfulness.
Long gone are the days when you would be in therapy for years. The modern integrative approach gives a swift resolution to most problems, no matter how long you’ve had the issue. It can take somewhere between 3-6 sessions, however in some cases if they are more complex it may take a little longer.
I am a qualified hypnotherapist and advanced psychotherapeutic counsellor and based at the Risborough Therapy Clinic, 13 Dukes Street, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 0AT which is conveniently located close to the Tesco supermarket. My clients come from all over the Chilterns to the Risborough Therapy Clinic, based in Princes Risborough, near Thame, Chinnor, Aylesbury and High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire on the border of Oxfordshire.
I am fully insured and registered with the Accredited Voluntary Register and member of both the National Hypnotherapy Society and National Counselling Society, which provides guidance, compulsory adherence to their ethical framework and support for good practice.
I work with adults aged 18 or over and although I do not work directly with children my tools and techniques benefit the whole family. The process can help you to identify the root of the difficulty and break free from negative thoughts, patterns, feelings or behaviours.
I am trained to a high level in a wide range of issues and I have also developed an special interest in working with:
- Anxiety in all its forms
- Confidence and Self worth
- Weight management including Emotional Eating and Virtual Gastric Band
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sleep difficulties
Call Sarah for a FREE no-obligation initial phone consultation on 07734 104421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information please see my website www.sarahbrambleby.com.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am fully qualified in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapeutic Counselling skills.
- Registered with AVR - Accredited Register to provide assurance on the standards and accredited by the Professional Standards Authority
Accredited with National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Accredited with National Counselling Society (MNCS Acc)
- Fully Insured
- In Supervision
- Regular CPD - Continual Professional Development to keep up to date with best practice and increase my range of skills. See details below.
- Psychotherapeutic Counsellor
- Advanced Psychotherapeutic Counselling Skills
- Practical Hypno-Analysis (also known as Analytical Hypnosis) and Regression.
- Anxiety Masterclass Hypnotherapy Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) – May 2013.
- Louise Baker Advanced Hypno birthing Day 1 – June 2013
- Valerie Austin Cancer Diet & Hypnosis – Sept 2013.
- Virtual Gastric Band – Sheila Granger – Oct 2013.
- Louise Baker – Hypnotherapy practitioner’s course for brain cancer and the BrainTrust – December 2013.
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome – Hypnotherapy MasterClass – March 2014.
- Advanced Regression Techniques (Hypnotherapy) – September 2014.
- What is Reiki? – Stage One – October 2014.
- Mindfulness (Hypnotherapy & CBT) – November 2014.
- Dying to know (General course on Death & Dying) – January 2015.
- Psychogenic Pain Control (Hypnotherapy & CBT) – Feb 2015.
- Havening Technique Psycho-sensory technique (Phobias, Trauma etc.) Stage One – 2 days completed April 2015.
- Havening Techniques. Going through the Certified Practitioner process.
- Sokalmia® Sensory Overloaded Kinaesthetic Auditory Linguistic Mindfulness In Action. Sept 2015. This method is used alongside other therapeutic techniques like Hypnotherapy, Havening Technique® to elicit fast, permanent change using language, metaphor and swift resolution for clients issues for example: PTSD, phobias, fear responses, dissociation, chronic pain, relationships, loss, grief, bereavement and anxiety.
- Applied EFT Practitioners Training Oct 2015. Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping technique).
- Louise Baker Advanced Hypno birthing Day 2 – Nov 2015
- MHS – Advanced Weightloss Techniques Dec 2015.
- Uncommon Knowledge Stop Smoking techniques Dec 2015.
- Terence Watts – Practical Analysis & Regression Diploma March 2016
- Terence Watts – BRWT – BrainWorking Recursive Therapy – Level 1 Feb 2016
- Terence Watts – General Anxiety Disorder – March 2016
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please contact me on 07734 104421 or email email@example.com to book a FREE offer no obligation 30 mins initial phone call to find out if I can help you and for you to ask any questions.
Please note that cancellation fees will apply within 24 hours of the appointment.
I work out of the Risborough Therapy Clinic, 13 Duke Street, Princes Risborough, HP27 0AT. The closest car park is at Tesco's and free for 2 hours.
In the past I have worked for a number of very well known corporate companies, gaining over 25 years experience in business and international marketing, business development, branding, strategic marketing, PR and communications. I set-up an independent marketing consultancy in 2007, helping small businesses to promote and sell their products and services. I found the psychology aspects of marketing and sales fascinating as to why we do the things we do and why there are barriers to marketing/selling effectively. This grew into a new passion and completed a three-year advanced level diplomas in Hypnotherapy and Counselling to gain the expertise to effectively help people to break through their barriers to enjoy life and feel fulfilled.
I am passionate about hypnotherapy and counselling work, as it enables me to meet amazing people and I enjoy being part of their transformation. As our life journey is rarely easy and all too often experiencing one challenge on top of another, I often empathise with many of my clients from my own experiences.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Monday to Friday, 9am-3.30pm, some evenings and Saturday appointments available.