Sara K Gurton D.Hyp., PDCBHyp.
Uniquely Organic Ecospa
40 Church Road
My name is Sara Gurton and have been a practicing Clinical Hypnotherapist since 2006.
I use a solution focused psychotherapy system using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Hypnotherapy to create an individual programme for each client.
Hypnotherapy provides a positive, proven, and effective way to:
- Achieve a happy weight
- Stop smoking
- Beat addictions
- Lift depression
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Stop unhealthy phobias and fears
- Improve sleep
- Increase confidence and self esteem
- Manage your relationships
- Heal the past
- Reduce traumas and life-crisis
- Take control and manage your life
- Become a happy and holistically healthier person
Training, qualifications & experience
In 2006 I qualified with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, D.Hyp., (Practitioner Diploma) and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy, PDCBHyp (Practitioner Diploma) and am registered also with the BSCH and am fully insured.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming) for Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The goal of EMDR therapy is to leave you with the emotions, understanding, and perspectives that will lead to healthy and useful behaviours and interactions.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
I also teach meditation.
£65.00 per session (concessions available if on low income).
Sessions last 60 minutes.
Home Visits Service
Hypnotherapy in the comfort of your own home.
I am based in the City of Brighton and Hove, East Sussex and can visit you in your home if you live within within a 25 mile radius.
This service is free within 2 miles of BN3 1DN.
Please add £10.00 to the cost of the session for this service if within 10 miles,
and £20.00 within 25 miles.