Sandra Glover DHP MAPHP
The Natural Health Practice
@ Culm Valley Intergrated Centre For Health
Holmedale Health Consulting Rooms
34 Denmark Road
Hi, What would you like my help with? As an Experienced and Advanced Hypnotherapist I can deal with a wide range of issues for adults and children.
"You don't have to stick it out, together we can sort it out :)"
Working in Exeter and Cullompton...
- For adults: including, Addictions, Weight Loss, Gastric Band Hypnotherapy, Quit Smoking and Anxiety...
- For children: from the age of 6 onwards: including, Self Esteem, Encopresis, Sleeping Difficulties, Being Bullied and Behaviour Problems...
I offer different types of therapy, depending on your individual needs...
Suggestion Therapy is suitable for Breaking Habits, Stopping Smoking, Goal Achievement, Public Speaking, Fears etc.
Hypnoanalysis gets to the route of the problem. Many issues that effect us in adult life were created when we were children; Put there by others - not always with a negative intention but this can happen inadvertently. For the first years of our lives we absorb information like a sponge and can carry this information with us throughout life. Hypnoanalysis is an effective therapy for getting to the route of the problem which is causing life's difficulties.
Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy - Solution Focussed Therapy - NLP - EMDR - and EFT are some of the other techniques I may use for therapy. By combining the various techniques therapy can be tailored to suit the presenting problem and to suit your individual needs.
For all new clients I offer a free half hour telephone consultation or email consultation. please give me a call... I am available from 8.30am 'til 6pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am 'til Midday on Saturday.
During your free consultation I will take a brief history of your problems and we can determine which is the best way forward for you.
To get a feel for hypnotherapy, listen to the FREE HYPNOTHERAPY RELAXATION recording on my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychotherapist and Advanced Hypnotherapist: Trained at The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis.
- DHP (Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy): 'Hypnosense', affiliated with 'The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis'.
- DPsD (Diploma in Psychosexual Dysfunction): 'The Essex Institute'.
- Childsplay Practitioner: 'The Essex Institute'.
- SymbioDynamics: MAGIC for the mind. Trained at The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (Practitioner and Consultant).
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy: Trained at the Central England College of Hypnotherapy.
- Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy (CBH): Trained at the Central England College of Hypnotherapy.
- Ericksonian Hypnosis: Trained at the Central England College of Hypnotherapy.
- Solution Focused Counselling: Trained at the Central England College of Hypnotherapy.
- Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy: Trained at the Central England College of Hypnotherapy.
- NLP Practitioner: Trained at the Central England College of Hypnotherapy.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT): Trained at the Central England College of Hypnotherapy.
- Licensed Hypo-Band Practitioner: Licensed Hypno-Band Practitioner.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
If you would like to email me with any concerns, I am happy to give free advice by email... Please visit my website for more information. If you prefer to talk about your concerns, I am happy for you to call me Monday to Saturday, 8.30am to 7pm
My session fees are £55 for adults for each 50 minute session, and concessions for children and students are at £45 per session.
Before you start therapy, we will discuss the number of sessions and expected cost in advance.
- Think yourself young
- Exercise can be fun!
- Gastric band hypnotherapy for weight loss
- Driving test confidence
- Your inner gremlin!
- Living a simple life!
- Mr Crocodile’s feeling stressed...
- A real weight-loss success story
Monday to Saturday. 9 am until 7 pm