Sandie Dunne MAHP DipHyp DipCouns
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to look at my profile.
I am a qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist, Hypnoanalyst and Counsellor.
Sometimes life throws difficulties and challenges at you which can feel like you are being held back and not living your life to the full.
Hypnotherapy and counselling can help with lots of different issues including anxiety, relationship problems, addiction, fears and phobias and general relaxation. It can also help with weight management, stopping smoking and many more problems.
I am happy to offer a free telephone consultation before you commit to booking a session.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis with Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnoanalysis (Advanced)
- Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Member of The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
My experience in practice includes bereavement counselling within a hospice, HMP Chelmsford with prisoners with drug and alcohol addiction, working within a young peoples charity with drug/alcohol use, working with parents of young people using drugs/alcohol, supporting Essex Police working therapeutically with children and young people experiencing CSE (Child sexual exploitation).
I also work with people with phobias/fears, anxiety, depression, addictions. Please see full list below.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Free initial telephone consultation
- £40 per 50 minute session
- Stop smoking £210 for a one off session plus booster if needed.
Sessions are payable by cash or Barclays Pingit on the day of the session.
I have a private practice in a comfortable studio based in Chelmer Village