Sacha Louise Crosher Bsc, Dip Hyp, Dip PC
As a qualified hypnotherapist I feel passionate about helping people to develop a positive mindset so they can begin to live the life they have always dreamed of. Nobody wants to live in the shadow of issues such as low self-esteem or anxiety and I can help you to overcome your issues with hypnotherapy.
I am based in Central Manchester and work with a variety issues including hypnobirthing, weight loss, confidence, self-esteem, phobias, stress and anxiety, fertility and smoking cessation.
My motto is Relax, Discover & Grow. Hypnotherapy begins with mental and physical relaxation, which makes you more open to discovery, which can be self-discovery or the discovery of your surroundings. This discovery leads to personal growth, which enables you to start living the life you deserve.
If you would like to know more about how I can help you, call 07340235070 for a free telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc Psychology
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Eriksonion Hypnosis.
- Certificate in Hypnobirthing
- Helpline Volunteer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Childcare Assistance
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- Single hypnotherapy session (1 Hour) - £55
- Four hypnotherapy sessions - £200
- Six hypnotherapy sessions - £270
- 3 x 2 hour hypnobirthing sessions - £250
The free telephone consultation will answer any questions you have regarding hypnotherapy and help you to find out more about how it can help you.