Rui Matos - Psychologist / Clinical Hypnotherapist
45 Central Street
020 3503 0912
Thank you for clicking on my profile. Over the next few paragraphs I'll introduce myself, explain how I work and what you could expect if you come for hypnotherapy with me. If at any stage you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
I am a qualified Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist with 15 years of experience. I have my own private practice, I see clients in my London based office, which offers a comfortable, secure and confidential space where you can explore any issues you may be facing and overcome them.
My aim is to help each and every individual to overcome any problem or situation that prevents their well-being. I help each of my clients to reach their inner resources and change the way their conscious and unconscious mind perceives the world around them.
What To Expect
I use Clinical Hypnotherapy, meditations techniques and mindfulness to help you to achieve your goals and overcome any issues you may be facing at the moment.
- Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis in a clinic setting to treat mental, emotional disorders and physical diseases. Hypnosis is a state of deep mental, psychological and physical relaxation. Hypnosis is also a collaboration between the client and the therapist.
- The Hypno-Band is the World Leader in gastric band hypnotherapy and is the original Virtual Gastric Band method in UK, USA, Australia and many more countries. Using a combination of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Hypnotherapy we will help your change your eating habits forever! If you are really committed to losing weight then the Hypno-Band will help you to achieve your goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Standard Council
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR),
- Diploma of Higher Education in Clinical Hypnosis (DipHE Clin.Hyp.) from St Mary’s University in London,
- NCFE Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling,
- Certification in Intuition Development,
- Mindfulness and Life Coaching.
- More than 15 year of experience.
Honours Degree in Psychology St Mary's University London
Hypno-Band Licensed Practitioner.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Weight loss
- Weight maintenance
Please visit my website for full list of treatments: http://selfandlife.com
Photos & videos
Time plays an important role in any physical or mental healing.
The human brain creates new pathways in order to better deal with information, overcome problems or find an ideal functioning within the body/mind relationship.
Neural pathways are connection between brain neurons and the nervous system. We now know the brain can adapt and learn throughout its lifespan.
A longer session will give time to your brain to find ideal solutions to overcome your problem. For that reason I tend to not recommend 50 minutes or one hour sessions as a two hours session will be more beneficial to you than two sessions of one hour.
- One Hour £100
- One and an half hours £140
- Two hours £180
|Other languages:||Français, Português, Italiano, Español|
Week days and Saturdays