Renie Price MAPHP
Wenta Business Services
The Wenta Business Centre
01923 490506 / 07956 002424
I have been working with people who have stress/anxiety and fear and phobia issues, for a number of years. After having cancer recently myself and come out the other side still smiling, I now specialise in helping people who have been diagnosed with cancer and their loved ones, from diagnosis through their medical treatment and beyond.
I also specialise in helping people to over come their fears and Phobias, stress and anxiety, and to come to terms with many issues. As well as my private practice, I volunteer at Cherry Lodge Cancer Care Centre, wich is over seen by 2 McMillan nurses.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified in Hypnosis and Psychotherapy in 2010 through Croft Academy with Kevin Flynn.
- NLP Master practitioner through Claybrook NLP with Sheila Patel.
- I also have advanced BWRT and TFT qualification.
I practiced for a number of years before being diagnosed with cancer, seeing many people with various issues. Since June 2015 I have been volunteering at Cherry Lodge Cancer Support Centre, 2 days a week, which is overseen by 2 McMillan Nurses
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
I charge £75 per session