Renee McBride Dip CAH, HPD, MSHF, MNCH(Reg.) CHBP. CNHC
Weight Loss Rescue "ME" programme and Easibirthing/Hypnobirthing. Also Quitting Smoking. I.B S. Anxiety & Depression, Addictions & Habit Changing , Work Stress, Relationship Issues, Improving Sleep, Panic & Phobias.
I understand the needs of clients and can support you through the Learning Process with hypnotherapy. I respect your right to make choices for your own life consistent with your values and beliefs and it is my role to provide the best possible therapy that I can to help you enhance your life and the lives of those people who matter most to you in a safe and comfortable way.
I attended Hypnosis Scotland and obtained my Dip CAH (Clinical Advanced Hypnotherapy) and added onto that the NCH approved Easibirthing training becoming a Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner. I am also a RESCUE ME programme practictioner for WEIGHT LOSS..
.I am in a position to offer hypnotherapy support for a range of general issues i.e. stopping smoking, insomnia, anxiety and depression, pain management, I.B.S. work and sports performance and phobias.
I can also tailor make a package for becoming a parent and can offer a well rounded service to cover all aspects of transition to parenthood for both men and women including hypnotherapy for pregnancy, labour,birth, breastfeeding and post natal recovery, support for both mothers and fathers who have fears surrounding childbirth, changes in roles and relationships/responsibilities, fear of hospitals, needles etc. and supporting in goals for healthier living within the family i.e. in stopping smoking and/or healthier eating etc
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the CNHC Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council membership no 000014-A15
- NCH Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner Licensed to use the Easibirthing method. 2014
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma & member of the NCH (The National Council of Hypnotherapy) 2014
- Diploma in Clinical & Advanced Hypnosis (The UK Academy of Therapeutic arts and sciences.) 2014
- Well Mother A.P.N.T. Massage & Pregnancy Diploma 2007
- Dip HE Antenatal Education . University of Bedfordshire 2012
- Diploma in Hosiltic Massage level 3 I.T.E.C. 2005
- Third Degree/Reiki Master 2004
- Accredited member of Doula UK for both Birth and Postnatal. 2010
- Member and mentor of the Scottish Doula Network
- Member of the CNHC (Massage and Hypnotherapy
- Full member of the Scottish Hypnotherapy Foundation
- Trained in the RESCUE ME weight loss programme.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Stopping smoking
- Weight loss
- Binge eating
- Postnatal Recovery
- Work related issues.
The first hypnotherapy session follows on and will cost £60.
Please allow 90 minutes for your first session.
- All subsequent appointments are £60. Discounts available for unwaged and those requiring treatment on low earnings.
Rescue Me Programme for weight loss at £60 per session with a discount for advance payments.
- Your first session will cost £75
- 4 Additional sessions if desired at £50 each.
Session up to 2 hours at £125. Follow up session included if required..
Currently working 7 days a week in the West Lothian Clinic and Home visits available in Fife, West Lothian , Stirling, Falkirk/ Grangemouth and West Edinburgh areas so if you are less mobile, recovering from surgery or receiving any treatments which make mobility and travelling difficult then you can remain in the comfort of your own home whilst I visit you.
EVENING and daytime appointments available.
Day time & evening appointments available 7 days a week. Home visits within 50 miles of Broxburn.