Using hypnotherapy can help children and adults to alleviate a wide range of unwanted habits and feelings. It can also be used to help you focus on fulfilling your potential in many areas of life.
Rebecca combines the basics of traditional hypnotherapy with a psychotherapeutic approach which focuses on the individual client and their specific needs and aims.
Some common issues that hypnotherapy can help with are:
- Anxiety & stress
- Psychosomatic pain
- Lack of self confidence
- Depressive moods
- Addictions and dependencies
- Grief & bereavement
- Behavioural issues in children
- Exam nerves
- Ticks and habits
- Fears and phobias
- Post traumatic stress.
Training, qualifications & experience
Rebecca is a qualified as an Analytical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist and is a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register.
Rebecca adheres to a strict code of conduct and professional ethics which require regular supervision in which standards of clinical practice are closely monitored.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Fees are £60 per session (approx. 1 hour). The first session will include a free 30 minute consultation and last about 90 minutes. Payment by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Cancellations or non - attendance with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the session.
Evening and weekend appointments available under the same terms.
Please contact me at any time. If I am unable to take your call please leave a message and I will call you back.