Ray Singh, MA. Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist
3 Cannon Drive
0207 0960613 / 07762 264888
What makes me different to other therapists?
I was part of the cast of one of America's leading award winning TV drama's. I spent allot of time around drama and if we decide to work together - we safely create the drama that is preventing you from moving forward. Don't worry our work is not a drama class or you don't need to act - leave that to me. I just need you to soak in the success of your results.
I run an evidence based practice alongside a Doctor in Psychology and a Psychotherapist...
Therefore I only specialise in certain areas where there's evidence that show the effectiveness of hypnosis. Since I only work with certain subjects I am able to invest my skills and expertise in the areas that I treat.
QUIT SMOKING - SMOKING CESSATION
- Become and stay a non-smoker
- My process has been featured on major news outlets such as Fox, ABC, NBC and Travel Weekly
- Sessions are around 3-4 hours in one visit
- Through a creative immersion experience you also embody all the elements of future relapse
- No cravings
- No withdrawal
- No excessive weight gain
- Simple, fun, interactive and a highly effective process
- Ask about sharing the fee with a guest of yours (see video below)
WEIGHT CONTROL - HYPNO-BAND
- Licensed practitioner for Hypno-Band (virtual gastric band hypnotherapy)
- Lose a healthy rate of 3lbs-6lbs per week (varies)
- Program is usually carried out over 5 visits
- In addition to the Hypno-Band program we experience a chosen meal time where you get the chance to witness and embody change
MALE SEXUAL CONCERNS
- Delay ejaculation
- Maintain/improve erections
- Increase sexual confidence
- Embarrassment and language free zone
- Designed to individually tackle areas of male sexual concerns
- Offer all men a confidential (complimentary) screening to determine if they are suitable for our evidence based male sexual coaching program
Location & Free Parking
Based in Canary Wharf - offering you free parking. I also work from my locations in New York, Brussels & Berlin.
Enough reading - watch the short video clip below.
I have honed my skills from coaching in major law and medical establishments (10 + years). The Hypno-CBT training I received from UK College of Hypnosis is complimented by one of the only schools approved by the British Psychological Society.
My goal as a Cognitive Behavioral Hypnotherapist is to help you increase your happiness and satisfaction with your self, your relationships and your life - while decreasing any symptoms. With Hypno-CBT we can rapidly identify any conflicts and issues that are preventing you from moving forward and work toward their resolution.
Equally important is knowing and enhancing your strengths and support systems which can be deployed to assist in your therapy and daily life. By increasing awareness of long-standing patterns, personal perceptions and current situations we can find ways to relieve the anxieties, address the causes, and increase the balance and joy in your life.
I am an awareness based, solution focused, cognitive-behavioral hypnotherapist whether the issues are emotional, relational or circumstantial. I am interested in how you think and feel, how you experience your life, and the issues that are causing problems. Our work together will include meaningful conversation, feedback, coaching, encouragement of self awareness, and ideas of things to work on between sessions.
If you're looking for support and guidance through a challenging situation or just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you and helping you turning over those new leaves.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training & Qualifications:
* Diploma: Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (UK College of Hypnosis)
* Hoffman Institute Graduate (Worldwide)
* Diploma: Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist (Registered with CRSST)
* MA in Acting (Arts Educational School, London)
* Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Harbor University, Los Angeles)
* Extensive experience within NHS (Barts Health & Guy's & St Thomas' Trust)
* Volunteer at PositiveEast (East London's largest HIV/Aids Charity)
* Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
* New York Law School, New York
* New York Institute of Technology, New York
* New York University, Medical School
* ABC/Disney Television
* HBO TV
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
It’s important to me that you receive excellent and long lasting results therefore I offer you a complimentary consultation to discuss your case and to see if we can work together. Lasting results are highly achievable if we work in partnership and this is why I have moved away from a per hour charge. All fees are for a full program so we focus on your results rather than watching the clock.
In support of the charity PositiveEast - all sessions are free for the charity users.
Confidence / Assertiveness
We improve yout situation as easy as it is to use camera - we view your situation, focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and continue to take another shot.
Anxiety is like swimming in an ocean with no land in sight - with Hypno-CBT you carry on swimming however notice the calming islands that passby.
By Appointment only