Prity Singh, MBPsS - B.Sc. Psych., Adv. Dip. Hyp-Psych., NLP.
Brompton Medical Centre
28A Garden Street
I work genuinely with every person who walks into my therapy room, allowing them a safe, non-judgemental space to explore the issues that they require. By collaboratively working together I can enable you to move forward in your life, beyond unwanted habits and behaviours or personal issues, to make positive lasting changes.
As an integrative therapist I use a combination of therapeutic interventions, based on my individual client, what they bring to a session and what their aims from therapy are. The techniques I use include Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Mindfulness.
I am a qualified Integrative Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist, and a certified NLP Practitioner. I have post-graduate qualifications in Psychology, as well as an Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. I have worked in the NHS in various psychological/mental health services, as well as voluntary organisations, such as MIND. I am currently in private practice, and am fully insured.
I offer a 30 minute (free, no obligation) consultation for clients wanting to find out more about any aspects of therapy/hypnotherapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Hypno-psychotherapy & Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- National Foundation Training in Group Analysis (Institute of Group Analysis)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology
- BSc (Hons.) Psychology
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If your issues are not mentioned in the list above, please feel free to contact me to discuss what your individual needs may be.
Additional areas of Hypnotherapy:
Hypnohealing is a technique that can be used to encourage self-healing, boost the immune system and help with pain control, with a number of medical problems. Please note that this treatment is NOT intended to replace medical treatments, and is a complementary and NOT alternative treatment.
Hypnoanalysis can be used when dealing with deep rooted issues, particularly resulting from our past/childhood experiences. This can include the use of inner-child therapy, transactional analysis and parts therapy. This type of therapeutic work relies on techniques of regression and psychotherapy.
- Sessions are charged at £45.
- Typically a session lasts for 60 minutes.
- Smoking cessation is offered at £120 (carried out over 2 sessions, of 90 minutes each).
Please visit my website www.connect4therapy.com for more information on fees and location, or phone/text me on 07739506108 for any information or to book a session.
- Registered with General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR).
- Member of British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Registered with Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Thank you for your interest. If you would like any more information or want to discuss any aspects of therapy, or to book a session/consultation, please contact me today - by phone on 07739506108 or email to email@example.com
(Please note that if I am with a client I am unable to take your call, but do leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can).
You can also send me a message or enquiry via my website www.connect4therapy.com